Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

Hi PR,

"I will ask KS if he would combine my cloned aliases and total posts into my original profile."

It's not possible to combine the posts from different I think, maybe there's a hack capable of doing it but I doubt it.

So my advice is to return to your old alias.

elef

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people with less posts that are silver.....

Snoboxious....I dont have the right color designator to get away with that! Do you knwo how many Friday nites I have strolled out of the Marriott not having any desire to meet my detractors!

Guest lazyphil

yes i miss the mouse, maybe taking a break from here, i trust he'll have a few good yarns to tell of that bangkok when he returns, maybe the cats finally chased him out :(

Somboon said:

There are people with less posts that are silver.....

Snoboxious....I dont have the right color designator to get away with that! Do you knwo how many Friday nites I have strolled out of the Marriott not having any desire to meet my detractors!

But the silver ones paid cash, bronze dont. Which makes me wonder whether I did right by going to silver :/

Hi,

Somboon, your only contributions to this site has been to cause trouble. You really think I will reward that?

Thai3 & LP, yes, MM has been banned. The decision is final and I will *not* tolerate any bitching about it (especially from people who only supported him because it helps stir the shit, and yes I am talking about you).

Chelseafan, Silver Members still get many benefits that Bronze do not have. The only difference between a regular member and a Bronze one is access to the photo gallery. You have full access to the archives as well, and full access to the columns & articles.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

KS I supported MM not because you think he was a shit stirer but because I dont like to see little cyber bullys pounce on people who are a bit different, guys who dont go with the normal flow, MM was like that, dont double guess my motives pal, you seem to think I'm still annoyed you binned me as a Mod, I'm thankful you did because I dont have to go through the bbar anymore, if you read my posts my outlook/attitude (pretty civil I hope) is the same as the day, 3 years ago, I logged on here, NP is my link to LOS when I'm here in Blighty, please dont flatter nyourself in any other thinking regarding the modding thing, I didn't ask to be one, didn't ask not to be one, makes zero difference to me!

Archived