Xanax

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

random and experts ,

is this xanax a sleeping pill ? I have never used one in my life, but considering to change my attitude for the following reason : for the last 2 years i found that after arrival in Asia travelling East I canot sleep for the first two nights any more. almost zero. I tried tons of Singha with or without boom boom but nothing really helps , resulting in complete loos of two working days due to being tired. After night No. 2 things are on track again.

Any idea if a mild pill would help ? What would you recomend. Rather than talking to a doctor I would prefer a real life recommendation. Drop up.

Thanks in advance

BuBi :help:

I don't believe Xanax is generally prescribed as a sleeping pill. I would recommend Ambien as the best sleeping aid at this time - see my post above (although there is a new one on the market now). My best advice is to consult with your doctor. As far as jetlag, and adjusting to it, there are behavioral alternatives to drugs that may be helpful in adjusting to the time warp. Also, some folks swear melatonin works wonders here.

ST

BuBi,

I would definetely recommend Xanax to fight against jet lag. Been travelling between Europe and Asia scores of times and have had my share of upsetting experiences with Jet lag. I actually start to adjust to thai times during the flight and sometimes have to start working as soon as I land (either Thailand or Europe). Much easier with Xanax than without medication. I still encounter some difficulties to adjust on some trip and sleeping pills might work better. Watch out for tiredness the next day especially if you're not used to the pills.

Xanax is a anxiolitic but very useful to sleep. Makes you very relaxed and you fall asleep pretty fast. 0.5 mg should be enough.

Sleep well

Random

P

>>what's the deal if say you buy xanax or valium in bbk are there any problims bringing it back to the states..<<

I remember that for USA you are allowed to bring certain level of dosage of prescription drug (without prescription) if you declare it ... can't remember the dosage. I think I must have read this while I was at SFO airport about a month ago.

I'm sure it's on the immigration website.

Archived