Could I get arrested for taking a photo of her ass

New Petchburi Pete

We were at Carrefour on Pattaya Klang yesterday. I had my dig. camera with me as I was taking some shots of guest houses, etc. ... for a friend coming next month.

There was a lively promotion in the lobby of Carrefour as we entered. Several nice looking babes in the shortest skirts I've ever seen were struting their stuff. It was a promo for TT&T (net something). The thought about a monthly photo contest of the most beautiful/attractive ass came to mind. I took out the camera; and, as I was approaching one of the models from the rear, the mrs. grabbed me by the arm and asked what the heck was I doing. When I told her I was going to take a picture of the model's ass, she said I could get arrested for doing such. Is there any truth to this? ... or was she just jealous. She did agree that the gal's butt was quite attractive ... one of the nicest my eyes can remember ... and, it surely would have vied for first place. She said I would have been deemed "lojit" (? sp) by the gendarmes ... something I'm not sure I could deny! :dunno:

New Petchburi Pete said:

She said I would have been deemed "lojit" (? sp) by the gendarmes ... something I'm not sure I could deny! :dunno:

NPP-

You know, we sometimes have a mental image of other posters.

Yours is now indelibly etched in my mind after I asked GF what "lojit" means.

She held the thumb and forefinger of each hand under her nostrils and said, "Lojit man smell dirty bikini"

I'm still laughing! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Well,

I would not deny that I'd give 'em a quick sniff before tossing them away. What if I was aroused by the results? ... well I'm not making any further admissions at this point!

"Once a dawg, always a dawg!"

BTW, I actually went back today ... same gals, but no tight short-shorts today ... just nice pants. I wasn't motivated to reach for the camera. :hubba:

Archived