on runners and doubles

Coss

I guess this post belongs here, mods feel free to move if you wish.

Just relating a couple of experiences that some may have had before and may be worth posting for the newer Sanukers.

In PP recently I had the pleasure of a very pretty Khmer lady from Sharky's, she was extremely well put together physically and had an overall "China Doll" look to her with flawless white skin. But after the act she went into rapid explanation mode as to why she had to go, all bull shit, but she was going. I always am happy to see them leave if that's their attitude, and even gave her a tip to get her out the room and out of my face. Now as I mentioned elsewhere, the ladies in PP tend to follow you round from bar to bar in small hunting packs. So the next night I was at Martini's with another (Viet) girl. China Doll positioned herself across the way, in my field of view and proceeded to pout and look endearing. When that didn't work she launched into animated gesticular conversation with her friends, the tone of which appeared to be rising rapidly. Any way, at this time I took my new friend home. A fellow Sanuker who was there told me the next day, that China Doll had approached him to find out why I was "angry" with her, he told her I didn't appreciate the runner. She couldn't understand this as her excuses were all valid bull shit. Oh well a lesson in retaining customers I guess...

Cut to Pattaya a week later. I'd retained the services of a lovely Go Go girl and as a sweetener offered to take her to Xyte disco, now as posted elsewhere, she got me to BF her friend also.

What I always am pissed off about with these so called doubles is that promise after promise is made, but what normally ends up happening (to me anyway) is that I get a perfectly satisfactory bonk from choice number one whilst the friend pretends to be unconcious two feet away. Any moves on my part to include the friend are met with "she too drunk", "she mens", "she gep hoi from kaak last night" etc etc. So on the one hand I had an OK night but paid twice for BF and drinks et al. In this instance the friend didn't get money pay rent.

Bangkok, last night. Beautiful BG from three weeks ago, "you take my friend me too, make you very happy", and so here we go again, great evening, good sex with BG #1. BG #2 practises coma impressions. And this time I gave BG #2 a token amount, as she'd been great company the previous evening.

The moral of all this? I don't know, I guess I'm just going to have to go to Eden's for that all encompassing 2 girl experience.

Cheers

Coss

I've never had much luck with 'doubles'. But my sampling is quite small...I can recall 4 times. 3 of those times I suggested it; the only half-way decent time was when it was suggested by one of the girls (opposite of the examples you noted).

The half-way decent experience involved a go-go dancer (A) I'd barfined twice before. Wasn't anticipating liberating her again, when (B) a colleague of hers joined us at the bar and suggested that we have a threesome. I asked her what A thought of that; a small amount of thai chatting between them and we were off to the hotel. "B" was clearly a few years older and more experienced; she got right to work. "A", while undressed for the occasion simply lay about 2 feet away on the bed. I loved it when "B", in a scolding tone, directed "A" "thamnang". "A" took the direction and everything worked out. Otherwise she'd probably still be layin there watching TV.

I had a terrible streak of bad luck in 4 weeks of April: 3 runners, 2 early wake-ups, a starfish, and a cadaver. I gave the "cadaver" 100 baht in the morning for a "taxi" (more than generous, I felt). She apparently agreed. That night she was back at my side in SC giggling and cuddling like we were longtime lovers. WTF?

As for Eden or MP's, not much difference except that the customer does the "running". And those who know me will allow that I'm not too much into running.

Hugh (mak)

Coss:

The one and only time i took two girls to my room, it happened exactly as you described. The second girl lapsed into a coma. She seemed to be ready at first but i'm certain the first girl gave her some kind of signal

gummigut said:

Have them kiss first in the bar. If you want, go the next step and put one hand on the others...

...cootchie :neener: Ahh, yes, the tried and true Old Kwai method. You forgot the bit about both girls cannot be from the same bar (a few exceptions apply, but very rare). And let your first pick choose her partner.

Of course the danger then is that they will ignore you and play amongst themselves leaving you to wank LOL!

Cheers,

SD

• 2 weeks later...

There are no simple solutions here.

My old gogo-dancer girlfriend used to joke about customers who allowed her to choose the partner for threesomes.

Sometimes she would pick her sister as they had a good routine where one kept the cusomer busy whilst the other slept. The best part was how they would both hit the customer for "taxi" fares when the two girls lived together.

On other occasions if the customer seemed "jai dee" she would pick a girl on her period figuring the guy would pay anyway.

They usually did and the girls often got to leave early too.

Coss,

It took me 3 nights to get the perfect double in Phnom Penh this trip, but usually I have great luck both here and in Thailand (probably do more doubles than singles). Most of the time, I already know one of the girls, so she knows what is expected and can fill girl #2 in on the details. Usually the only time I run into problems is when I try to pick the 2nd girl rather than letting girl #1 choose a friend. The 2 I had last night could work at Eden without any additional training ::.

Ranger

Archived