Help me, or I am going to explode!!

fatbastard33

I am in need of help from fellow Board members.

Today I weighed myself and I am 304 lbs (or 21st 10 lbs or 137.9 kilos). This is the heaviest I have ever been in all of my 51 years of life.

In early September when I was doing the Evil Deed with my 50 kilo Thai girlfriend I could see myself in two lots of mirrors (in the Grand President) and it was not a pretty sight. In fact it was a pretty horrible sight!

Also whilst doing the Evil Deed I

could not see Mister Happy enjoying himself as my bloody big fat stomach got in the way. And as for when Mister Happy is being munched on I almost cry as my stomach can stop me from seeing the action.

A few years ago I went to Weight Watchers and I used to like it when it was read out to the rest of the class how much I had lost in weight that week (cheers all around!). Also they used to read out to the rest of the class when you had put on weight (lots of dirty looks!). However, Weight Watchers went all PC and stopped this practice.

I will be returning to LOS just after Christmas and I am desperate to loose weight.

What I would like to do is each Monday (upto Christmas) post my weight and for fellow Board members to have a go at me if I am not loosing weight but to offer me congratulations if I loose weight.

What I am not after is a list of diets etc. I know how to loose weight - by reducing my food and drink intake.

I know this is an unusual posting for this Board but please help me or I will explode!

Fatbastard33

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would'nt this best live in the "Health " bit champion??? I would offer advice but I am 65Kg if I am lucky & I am trying to fatten up so I have a stock of vitmains for my imenint LOS trip where alcohol will be my only intake ( oh & BG's as well ).

Good luck. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Originally posted by zoot:

"Would'nt this best live in the "Health " bit champion???....I would offer advice but I am 65Kg if I am lucky"

The speed of this board never fails to amaze me. Yes, I thought about putting this under the "Health" area. However, I thought I might get a greater initial response under "General discussion" as I personally never look at the "Health" area.

I reckon I will be forced to move it over to the "Health" area but I hope it stays where it is for a few days.

65 kilos - I reckon I was 65 kilos when I was born!!

Fatbastard33

Dear FB,

Well what a surprise. When we had our (brief) meeting in Doll House I would never have guessed you had a weight problem crazy.gif" border="0

Sure you are a big man but I put this down to large bones and a broad frame.

If it is any help, and my own waist is not sylf like, then you have hit the nail on the head. Reduce food and drink intake and in particular fat. Fat makes you fat.

Also increase your calories expenditure, no I'm not advocating a gym membership but get out and do some walking.

I do have to say that the UK is not ideal for walking, when I go out I feel as though everyone is looking at me but I am assured this is not the case. Just walk to town or where ever you choose but an hours brisk walking will get you going in the right direction.

Good luck!

quote:

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

What I would like to do is each Monday (upto Christmas) post my weight and for fellow Board members to have a go at me if I am not loosing weight but to offer me congratulations if I loose weight.

Can we start today?

Who ate all the pies?

Who ate all the pies?

You, Fatbastard

You fat bastard

You ate all the pies!

LG

Fat barstard I got a mate I go to Thailand with and he is 62 years old only about 6ft and 150kg and the old prick still does hitman work. He will stay in Pattaya for 2 months and when he comes back to Australia he normaly has lost around 20kg. Walks heaps in Pattaya and is not boared every day like he is here so he dont drink 1/4 of what he does in Aus. Also the food he eats in Pattaya is so much better for him than the pies and shit he eats here.

Moral of the story--- Get your fat ass over to Thailand and lose some of that lard big boy!!!!

Best of luck in your quest.

You could always rig up a CCTV arrangement so that you can see the action. Can you actually see the 50kg lady 'down there' at all. You say you can feel her but what is she doing. You can buy cheap cameras and screens just for that purpose in Thailand. You could set the camera up to show on the TV. Hope this helps.

fatbastard33

try this a psychological aid.

1 pound body weight needs 15 calories daily.

You need to over eat 3,500 calories to put on a pound.

You need to not eat 3,500 calories to lose a

pound.

300lbs X 15c = 4,500 calories.

As your weight drops you need to adjust

your figures.

Some light exercise will drastically speed up

your weight lose.

Try and get 5 miniutes every 2/3 hours or

as oten as you are comfortable with.

Try and exercise late in the evening to speed up your metabolism as you sleep.

If very hungry stuff yourself with something like porridge with a banana and some sugar.

Hope this is of some help.

Archived