Help me, or I am going to explode!!

fatbastard33

Fatbastard,

if you loose a kilo that's like getting 100 bucks discount on a new Mercedes. That's nothing! That's just the difference if you weighted yourself before or after you went to the toilet.

If they call you budda the think of the chinese version. Makes me smile, because then they also tell you're always happy, not only bumbui.

Best way to loose weight is going to SEAsia. More sex (best workout ever), less food with less fat. I always loose weght when travelling.

Carlton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi FB,

The problem is not related to your eating or drinking but to your head. The eating and drinking are symptoms of something not quite Ok with your willpower.

I smoke too much, want to stop, but never do it. It's because you didn't give it enough priority. this looks like a good attempt, but the will should be in YOUR BRAIN, not in the very good intended responses from the fellow board members.

Anyway; good luck!

PS: Order at least 2 big coleslaws with your KFC tonight and EAT THEM FIRST! After that: throw away the fat chicken wings!

quote:

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

Got off to a good start on my first day (Monday 8 October) - lost 1.2 kilos (2.6 lbs) in one day. Will post my weight lose for the week next Monday (15 October).

Fatbastard 32.713

Keep us posted every week. Then we can either praise or heckle you. laugh.gif" border="0

OK, I know you didnt ask for advice on how to do it, but... as one who has modified his own behavior on occasion, the important thing seems to be not to use lapsing in your commitment as an excuse to give up.

Did great for 2 weeks, and then skiped the excercise for 2 days but then went on a food binge... so what. Reaffirm your commitment and keep going.

Hey SB (Skinny Bastard),

The calorie numbers that SinSin gave you are correct. Here in the US, all the foods sold at the supermarket are labeled regarding there calorie/nutrient content. What I have been doing is to limit myself(strictly)to 3000 calories/day. This will maintain a weight of 200 lbs. (3000/15=2000).If you do this and progressively increase your exercise, the weight will have to come off. Try walking(or biking) one mile every day for a week, and then increasing it by .1 mile per week. This coupled with the calorie restrictions will SLOWLY take off the weight. McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Arby's etc, all have food charts on the Internet which will tell you how many calories their meals contain. The

Atkins Diet (all the meat you can eat) is okay but the problem is that you will quickly get these uncontrollable urges for sweets etc. Good Luck, Jay

Pattaya127, it was track and the 400 meters.

Fatbastard: keep us posted so we can keep you motivated. drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits as snacks. when you go drinking at beers ask for a glass of water and drink it with the alcohol. you'll be going to the restroom a lot but its good for you.

I had problems with my weight and I had very high blood pressure. Wnet to the doctor who put me on what I would describe as a reasonable diet. My point however is that he also told me to walk.

He started me off at 10 minutes (thats right 10 minutes only) for a week. I can tell you here that I laughed at him. However, when I started to do my 10 minutes I realised how bad I was. After 10 minutes I was knackered.

He told me to do the 10 minutes a day the first week. Add 5 minutes each day for the next week and another 5 minutes each day for the folowing week and so on until I was walking at least an hour a day. I can tell you it got easier and did work.

Despite what I may have said before You keep the wqalking going. Set yourself a goal each week and walk to that goal. Hope this is a help to you.

FB- whether your endeavour to lose weight is successful or not, take solace that at least you have a strong heart: pumping sufficient blood through such an enormous expanse of girth for the proper functioning of mr. happy is no small accomplishment! and as for the TGF, jesus, a real trooper she is....it must cost you a fortune for you to keep her, as it were, on board. best of luck!

Archived