NBA Finals: Detroit v. San Antonio

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heheheh, I grew up south of 8 Mile (unlike that poser M&M). I say that they will do it. The changes to the D have basically shut the holes caused by Ginobali and Parker. They are non-issues now.

Cheers,

SD

SA up 3-2 and 2 final games in SA. Its over. Call the cows home, its time to go to bed. Horry has to be the best big game clutch shooter ever. A case could be made for Bird, Jordan or Miller but Horry is the man in the clutch.

Quote:

Horry's true genius isn't his clutch shooting. It's his understanding of roundball amnesia. After sinking a buzzer-beater against Sacramento in the 2002 playoffs, Horry explained his philosophy. "If I hit it we win, if I miss y'all are going to blame the stars for losing the game anyway"

From: SLATE: Is Robert Horry the NBA's best clutch shooter or its best con man?

;)

I've gotta give Coach Pop all the credit for a ultra ballsy play. I mean, that 3 pointer was obviously drawn up judging by the way it was executed. It takes guts to go for a low percentage shot (I do not care how well he was shooting, it was low percentage) with the game on the line.

My feeling is that the winner of Game 5 will take the series. I hope I am wrong, and I'll still be cheering the Pistons on, but...

No matter the outcome, it was a fantastic game.

Cheers,

SD

Don't give " Pops " too much credo , fucking Sheed cut a brainfart and left the " hot " Horry unguarded , coulda been worse , Sheed's attempted TO with 0 ticks on the clock at the end of reg woulda gave the Alamo's a win too , total meltdown by the Pisstuns , when does football start ??

Bada :beer:Bing

Archived