I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

AF16 said:

Again it could be a scam, I don't know, but if you are to live with a furriner you better start being less judgmental of others culture and tradition. What you have to decide is if it's a acceptable tradtion or if it tells you more about the kind of relationship you will be having. IMO ofcourse.

Your perfectly described it here!!!!

I can respect cultural traditions but i don't have to tolerate them in my relationship when they don't match my thinking!

What i certainly don't tolerate is a father that asks his little daughter at the first chance to "arrange" some money from the new falang boyfriend, especially not when she just brought home a check from her new job that would cover the food for the next 4 months of the entire family!

I told her what is going to happen when she asks me for money, i asked her if it was an emergency, she said no her daddy wants money from me!

A more patient and tolerant me would go with it! But sendng her 20k Baht just like that would make me feel like a complete idiot!

The story ends here!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AF16 said:

You did not mention that she wanted money for her ex(?) bf.

I still don't think leaving the child with the grandparents are a sign of something bad as such, but the money raise red flags for sure.

She called me a couple of times now!

tried to explain the child thing which i can accept for the moment!

She said" if i have to learn a new language, a new business and everything is new to me i should not bring my daughter into this untill I am sure we stay together!"

Makes sense, I accept that!

She aslo said that her parents are pissed that she sayted with me for free and that THEY want her to ask me for some money for the time i spent with her! I told her if i would give her the money she would not be different from any other bar girl! I said I am not going to pay her for this time we spent. I told her i don't care if her daddy thinks bad about me now, because i think bad about him, he is not better than a pimp! Maybe worse because it is his daughter!

I told her, he can invite me to his house and talk to me and if we decide to stay together for a longer time i will show my appreciation to them! But yelling at his daughter that claims to be she found the love of her life and making her responsible for not selling her pussy is the lowest thing i have heard in a long time!

She claims to be on my side in this matter!

Let's see what happens!

Story continues here :)

*CT REALISES HE IS IN THE NET*

As I mentionned in other treads, often the parents are the problem.

Some live shamelessly off their children, no matter at what cost for the daughters and strange it always seem the daughtsrs are the victims.

"When you were babies we fed you, now you grew up we expect you to feed us"

thalenoi said:

As I mentionned in other treads, often the parents are the problem.

Some live shamelessly off their children, no matter at what cost for the daughters and strange it always seem the daughtsrs are the victims.

"When you were babies we fed you, now you grew up we expect you to feed us"

exactly! i wonder how she will handle this!

She called me a couple of times now!

tried to explain the child thing which i can accept for the moment!

She said" if i have to learn a new language, a new business and everything is new to me i should not bring my daughter into this untill I am sure we stay together!"

Makes sense, I accept that!

Jup, make sense and that?s why it might be true or might not :) It?s true for some and for others an easy explanation and yet for others a part of a scam. The thing is to know what is what. I know in the same situation I would not trust my advice, and as for people not in the situation how on earth could they tell?

She aslo said that her parents are pissed that she sayted with me for free and that THEY want her to ask me for some money for the time i spent with her! I told her if i would give her the money she would not be different from any other bar girl! I said I am not going to pay her for this time we spent. I told her i don't care if her daddy thinks bad about me now, because i think bad about him, he is not better than a pimp! Maybe worse because it is his daughter !

I told her, he can invite me to his house and talk to me and if we decide to stay together for a longer time i will show my appreciation to them! But yelling at his daughter that claims to be she found the love of her life and making her responsible for not selling her pussy is the lowest thing i have heard in a long time!

This is the thing about Thailand I can not understand. I could starve to death slowly while gnawing of my left foot and still not consider letting a daughter of mine sell her body to get me some money. Just can not understand it, and if the parents as you say are not in a sierious lack of money with a young starving limp baby that need medicine, what the fuck are they thinking? That people become prostitutes, yes I can understand that, that people sell their daughters, no!

AF16 said:

This is the thing about Thailand I can not understand. I could starve to death slowly while gnawing of my left foot and still not consider letting a daughter of mine sell her body to get me some money. Just can not understand it, and if the parents as you say are not in a sierious lack of money with a young starving limp baby that need medicine, what the fuck are they thinking? That people become prostitutes, yes I can understand that, that people sell their daughters, no!

I agree with you 100%

and that's exactly the point where this has nothing to do with their culture or their traditions no more! I don't give a shit! It is an unreasonable request! I was pretty straight with her about that, i told her nearly the same that you posted above, AF!

This is not a dad beeing concerned about his daughter, this is a pimp!

I made my point clear (very clear) and she apologized for her dad, she said she was ashamed to even think about it!

She told her dad she won't ask me for money because she is in love with me. She is happy that i have pointed her into another direction where she can make her own money, away from the bar! She claims he is okay with that!

You said something about "scam or not"

my first impression was that she cannot lie too good!

this impression is establishing more and more, I am almost 100% convinced!

examples:

1. my friend Eddy is the "boyfriend" of her best friend "Jessica Simpson" (name edited :)). My girl simply tells me all secrets that Jessica is keeping from Eddy. She really shouldn't tell me about it, but she is a very talketive girl with the temper of a latin hottie. She keeps on telling and telling untill she says "oops..... why the hell i told you that?"

2. when she TRIED to ask me for money and i told her that I won't give it to her, she said, "I am sorry my dad asked me i feel so bad abou it!"

I told her " you could have said your daughter is in hospital with dengue fever"

She said "no this means bad luck for my daughter, i don't want my daughter to be sick"

As said in my initial post, i had a few girls before, i could see and feel how they WORK me, she was different from the start, maybe she is too naive to lie to me or maybe I am to naive to believe she is too naive...hhahaha :)

time will tell!

This is the thing about Thailand I can not understand

--------------------------------------------

It's a hydra with many heads, but I think if you are interested in more insights, try to read some thai novels that depict the life of poor people, like Pira Sudham's, where some of his characters have dignity which redeems them, but in a context for most, where dignity is not a luxury they can afford. Then, mixing it in with a good dose of old wisdom about daughters being useless, compared to a son, in the whole region (+China, where thais come from, ethnically), and this helps, without excusing it of course.

I also think, if you say what you say, we should be honest with ourselves and ask "I don't understand that us farangs go to thailand to justify the decision for a father/family to send his daughter to be a prostitute".

If you do understand it, then you start understanding the father too. because you tacitly and amorally accept his decision, as he does himself, by obliging him.

Even considering prostitution in Thailand is quite thai/thai, stuff like the Swiss village, just an example, and 100 000s farang partaking in Nightlife every year, does have its influence, 40 years on.

"You said something about "scam or not"

my first impression was that she cannot lie too good!

this impression is establishing more and more, I am almost 100% convinced!"

My thoughts excactly about my first TG, I later found out that she did not lie too good, but I did a fine and dandy job lying to my self. All she had to do were to let me draw my own faulty conclutions. I rationalized everyting to fit my own desires and goals, nor realizing they never were and never would be her.

I now have a Thai wife and I have done much the same with the seccond as with the first, the only thing that changed much were the women.

I can not say I'm smarter or know thai girls, or girls in general for that matter, better, I just got lucky (knock on wood).

pattaya127 said:

This is the thing about Thailand I can not understand

--------------------------------------------

It's a hydra with many heads, but I think if you are interested in more insights, try to read some thai novels that depict the life of poor people, like Pira Sudham's, where some of his characters have dignity which redeems them, but in a context for most, where dignity is not a luxury they can afford. Then, mixing it in with a good dose of old wisdom about daughters being useless, compared to a son, in the whole region (+China, where thais come from, ethnically), and this helps, without excusing it of course.

I also think, if you say what you say, we should be honest with ourselves and ask "I don't understand that us farangs go to thailand to justify the decision for a father/family to send his daughter to be a prostitute".

If you do understand it, then you start understanding the father too. because you tacitly and amorally accept his decision, as he does himself, by obliging him.

Even considering prostitution in Thailand is quite thai/thai, stuff like the Swiss village, just an example, and 100 000s farang partaking in Nightlife every year, does have its influence, 40 years on.

I would very much like to read your suggested book. Is it available in English?

In general I'm a firm beliver in relativety, and I'm very clear about 'understanding' not meaning accepting. I'm not to clear about what you are saying and would love to hear more about it.

Archived