I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an interesting thread showing how a relationship can grow and depend on trust building.

I am suspicious of relationships made on a two weeks holiday trip to LOS. That can not be right, even more so when the protagonists are a farang and a BG, where the farang returns home and pays some monthly fee to keep the girl lout of the bar. We all know it does not work like that, chances are she will continue to make money in the business.

We have seen a few approaches on this board, I know of a few farangs who live with their exbg and have the lady attend university or school, finance a noodle shop or barber shop and they are doing fine.

Success stories on this board are far and in between, but I know personnaly of a good deal of couples living hidden in the country side where the lady is exbg.

CT's approach is fascinating as it is different from the usual stories where all that's wanted from the farang is to finance the gf.

I believe trust building is key here and that takes time and energy. That's what CT and his BG are doing.

Keep us posted, we need success stories.

ChristianTroy said:
AF16 said:

Hope you can train her to your liking, and it's a comfort to know that if she does not turn out to your spesification you will dump her imediately.

Not training her, she is not a dog!

Maybe "train" was the wrong word per se, but make no mistake you're going to have to educate her. There's going to be bumps! hehe. Hope you do keep us filled in along the way. It's almost always entertaining and you can always learn something new :)

<<burp>>

Interesting Update!!!

she is getting her first payment today from her internet job! As i have mentionend above, i offered her money in a weak moment of mine. She was staying with her sister the last week and yesterday she returned to her parents house!

Guess what, the same girl that will get money today, the same girl that told me she has enough money for 1 month, the same girl was trying to ask me for financial support yesterday. She didn't really asked me, she was trying to make me offer her.

I know it was their parents pushing her to ask me!

Nice move of them. First time they hear about me they want my money. :)

That's quick, even for Thais, especially for Thais with a monthly income above the 60k Baht.

We aslo talked about her daughter, how to handle this in case she comes to live in my country! She said her parents won't give her daughter to her if she moves to another country!

My Tilac didn't seem to have a problem with it and that makes me sick.

Suddenly you realise the scam. She would do everything to get out of there, even abandon her child! THAT makes me sick!

Scam or no scan, it's not unusual for thai children to grow up with their grandparents while their parents are working. In fact touching on this subject on another bb, an American there thold that it had been done in his family under the depression.

I have also described how in rural parts of Portugal it's not unusual for parents to let other familymembers raise their child if thought best, ie what's best for the child is right.

Again it could be a scam, I don't know, but if you are to live with a furriner you better start being less judgmental of others culture and tradition. What you have to decide is if it's a acceptable tradtion or if it tells you more about the kind of relationship you will be having. IMO ofcourse.

Archived