Stickman this week regarding violence .

jitagawn

packy said:

Wednesday night, The news caster on MSNBC showed Looters in a Wal-Mart store in New Orleans. They made the comment that not to worry, the POLICE are also here and showed two females in UNIFORMS pushing a cart filling it with various items. They were in an empty shoe department when the media photographed them. The media quizzed them on WHAT they were doing. They turned and asked the newsman what they were doing.

If it was necessary to LOOT for food water or medicine, I'd help them but looters were taking plasma TV's Nike shoes, clothes on hangars by the arm loads, and just walking up to a shelf and raking armfull of items, anything, into carts.

The National Guard has been given the order to shoot anyone caught stealing anything but food, clothes and "necessary items in light of the present emergency".

I hope they do shoot plasma-TVs-carrying scum...

This situation of looting makes me wonder if these people hadn't stayed behind just to loot after the storm, not expecting the levies to break. Now all that they have stolen has to be left behind as a 100% evacuation of all people except military is being enforced.

The warning was given so much in advance that I would have had the time to go to the US from here, have a tour of the city and get safely out of there.

The ones who didn't leave were either too stupid or had "other plans" as you say (not imaging the violence of what was to come)...

I don't buy the "too poor to even afford a ticket" nonsense.

In the videos there are plenty of cars left, they are either of people who got out of there with other means or of people who chose to stay when they were given the ORDER (it was not an advice) from the authorities to leave the city ASAP. So even if I were absolutely penniless (and I mean absolutely penniless) I would simply take one of those cars to get my family out of that hell.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So even if I were absolutely penniless (and I mean absolutely penniless) I would simply take one of those cars to get my family out of that hell."

Watch out mate! Taking a stranger's car in a remote country full of [racist crap removed - KS] !! Might as well be attacked by herds of [racist crap removed - KS] machete waving piranhas thrown in by the storm or little mosquito like [racist crap removed - KS] thugs infesting your air and suffocating your delicate italian mouth gasping for a last free spaghetti .

Fucking thight rope ain't it Figgy?

By the prejudice way, a funny event today around my office building, but will keep it for later.

Random, peace but shoot first

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

I do not appreciate the racist crap posted here. It, and any discussion on it, will end now.

Sanuk!

I fully agree, except... you are telling that TO ME?!?

Even if it was ALSO to me, I would find it totally unacceptable. I suggest you reread who is the idiot who came up with such shit and whom you should be addressing. ONLY.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

I was not telling this to you. You were just the last poster in the thread. Have a good look at the way the posts were edited and that should tell you enough.

Sanuk!

OK, thanks. I got it now.

P.S. I can't say I like the Quick Reply feature that much, too many too easy misunderstandings... :)

Guys,

Let's clear up things... as long as you're catalan, orthodox and business owner I really don't care what colour you skin is ::

Yet I'm more than a bit surprised of those edits after the long racist rantings in this thread and the one about terrorist attacks. Wonder as well why "italian" wasn't deleted as well as italian were -obviously I thought- the real target of that snipe ::

Random, peace but shoot first. Twice.

Archived