Stickman this week regarding violence .

jitagawn

buddha said:

sorry jj you have no credibility.

You telling me I have no credibility is laughable. Who are you the YODA of the streets?

Once again you say something yet u say nothing. Pretty pathetic on your part. Seems like I shook you son. You know it, I know it and anyone with an inkling of "the game" knows it. "Suge was a gangsta because he hung Vanilla Ice off of a balcony!", you say. Man, please! You sound like a fool. Your just some cat sitting in his suburban home in Kansas,fantasizing about the shady side of the business.

I am through wasting time with you. Your the first cat that has earned the "JJsushi Ignore Button" award. I just did not want others on the board to believe your kindergarten analysis of Suge Knight being a gangsta. All you have done is spread misinformation and done a disservice to the community. Hopefully I corrected that.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW ORLEANS IN ANARCHY WITH FIGHTS, RAPES By ALLEN G. BREED, Associated Press Writer

23 minutes ago Sept 2, 2005

NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday as corpses lay abandoned in street medians, fights and fires broke out, cops turned in their badges and the governor declared war on looters who have made the city a menacing landscape of disorder and fear.

"They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded," Gov. Kathleen Blanco said of 300 National Guard troops who landed in New Orleans fresh from duty in Iraq. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."

Four days after Hurricane Katrina roared in with a devastating blow that inflicted potentially thousands of deaths, the fear, anger and violence mounted Thursday.

"I'm not sure I'm going to get out of here alive," said Canadian tourist Larry Mitzel, who handed a reporter his business card in case he goes missing. "I'm scared of riots. I'm scared of the locals. We might get caught in the crossfire."

The chaos deepened despite the promise of 1,400 National Guardsmen a day to stop the looting, plans for a $10 billion recovery bill in Congress and a government relief effort President Bush called the biggest in U.S. history.

New Orleans' top emergency management official called that effort a "national disgrace" and questioned when reinforcements would actually reach the increasingly lawless city.

About 15,000 to 20,000 people who had taken shelter at New Orleans convention center grew ever more hostile after waiting for buses for days amid the filth and the dead. Police Chief Eddie Compass said there was such a crush around a squad of 88 officers that they retreated when they went in to check out reports of assaults.

"We have individuals who are getting raped, we have individuals who are getting beaten," Compass said. "Tourists are walking in that direction and they are getting preyed upon."

Col. Henry Whitehorn, chief of the Louisiana State Police, said he heard of numerous instances of New Orleans police officers ? many of whom from flooded areas ? turning in their badges.

"They indicated that they had lost everything and didn't feel that it was worth them going back to take fire from looters and losing their lives," Whitehorn said.

Full article here

Thanks MaiLuk for reminding us that in areas hit by major disasters there have always been loots and violence besides displays of human goodness and acts of heroism.

Now, what about:

- stories about how American officials had been warned of the impending danger but did and said nothing to the public not to harm the tourism and the economy

- stories about American senators blaming the loots on foreign workers and saying Americans are not capable of something like that

- stories about American police taking part in the loots and stealing from foreign workers before arresting them for the loots

- stories about American police arresting foreign illegal workers outside of the hit places and charging them for the loots

- stories about covert mass burials

- stories about under-reporting the total casualties

- stories about under-reporting foreign illegal workers and Americans casualties

- stories about children disappearing from policed gathering points and foreign children being handed to unidentified Americans

- stories about foreigners from 3rd world countries being discriminated in the rescue efforts

- stories about American govt not accepting foreign financial aids

- stories about American bureaucracy keeping foreign aids in ports

- stories about American govt denying the true extension and the final results of the damage

Moreover, once it is all over, I would like to hear (just as an "added bonus"):

- stories about Americans refusing to help the economic recovery of the hit areas visiting there or buying products from there for fear of ghosts

- stories about business owners in the hit areas laying staff off and complaining about the lack of business all the while keeping prices at pre-hurricane levels

I'm confident that with the help of "the voice of truth" and of the moron laughing at news like these you will be able to fully show the picture and convince me that America, American society and Americans are being, on this occasion, as much of a shit as part of Thailand, Thai society and Thais have been when they were hit by the tsunami.

Wednesday night, The news caster on MSNBC showed Looters in a Wal-Mart store in New Orleans. They made the comment that not to worry, the POLICE are also here and showed two females in UNIFORMS pushing a cart filling it with various items. They were in an empty shoe department when the media photographed them. The media quizzed them on WHAT they were doing. They turned and asked the newsman what they were doing.

If it was necessary to LOOT for food water or medicine, I'd help them but looters were taking plasma TV's Nike shoes, clothes on hangars by the arm loads, and just walking up to a shelf and raking armfull of items, anything, into carts.

This situation of looting makes me wonder if these people hadn't stayed behind just to loot after the storm, not expecting the levies to break. Now all that they have stolen has to be left behind as a 100% evacuation of all people except military is being enforced.

Archived