Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?

walking_atm

Zorro said:

.... suddenly find themselves headlong into something they never really imagined when they wandered into the good old Nana Plaza.

Hi zorro,

Good comment. I think very few farang/BG relationships start with a farang going out looking for a wife in the p4p areas. Things just happen.

There are extreme (but not uncommon) cases as you describe in "farang suckers", but other relationships (eg mine) develop over a long period.

I first met my TG 18 months before it became "serious". During that time, it never occurred to me that it would work out as it did. She was just a semi-regular BG and not the only one by a long way. After 18 months I had learned something about the scene and heard the horror stories, so I was not totally naive.

Then one day something happened - I suspect she had decided to target me - and it seemed that it was all a lot more than I had realized. A little later she asked me to "sponsor" her so she could leave the bar and concentrate on her study. This turned out to be complete bullshit, btw. Even then, I told her I was not in love with her and this was just a friendship - I told her I was far too old for her.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, and probably due to her manipulation, three years later there is now a very strong bond which I believe is mutual. Maybe I'm wrong, I admit. Only this year have the bigger bucks started flowing - car in spring and now looking for a house.

I am happy with the whole deal. I enjoy the involvement with her family. I enjoy going out with her, chatting with her and generally feel very comfortable in her company.

The whole thing is not based on sex but on something else - true love?

Dunno.

Khwai

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I have said before, after all these years, I have really only ever gotton seriously wrapped up/fucked up over one Bar girl. True, a few I cared for, only one that ever really could have done me in. The rest of my failures, now legendary, were girls outside of P4P, supposedly GTGs. Frankly, I have come to realize, there is little or no difference between BGs and how they lie, scam whatever for money, and the GTGs who view Farangs as a career/support option. It just gets rediculis after awhile...

Can someone tell me the difference, other than the payout, between a girl who fucks a guy she meets in a bar, working as a bar girl, and gets a big pay out, and a "GTG" who meets a guy in a department store/university or wherever, and puts money as a term of the sex/relationship, and also gets a big payout? I mean both are using sex to get the cash...I can't see a difference myself...

>>>>Still I doubt that this will change or alter the fact that punters will form relationships will BGs.

In particular danger are guys who come to Thailand who are not experienced in P4P in their own country.

They don't understand the dynamics of sex for money and equate sex with love for that is what their previous experience has been.

Now if you throw loneliness into the mix and the availability of young pussy that would not be available back home then you have a poweful cocktail.

The guy gets shagged senseless on his relatively short holiday and suddenly he is in love when actually he is in lust and the girl goes in for kill and whamo he is married or a long term sponsor.

Very easy to undersand really.

After a short period of marriage or sponsorship this relationship will normally die a natural death because the foundation was from the very beginning based on not very much.

So to get to the crux of the matter most guys i believe don't go into P4P looking for a relationship but for a variety of factors like cultural naiveity , loneliness, BG rat cunning suddenly find themselves headlong into something they never really imagined when they wandered into the good old Nana Plaza.

To be sure this story will be repeated ad infinitum.<<<<

Good post Zorro! But also throw into the mix of the initial 'pure allure' of a Thai woman, for a common farang visiting. A few western dollars will have you two beautiful Thai girls giving your L/T girlfriend and you, a 2 hour massage in your room, while they all softly speak in Thai amongst themselves, and can't do enough to please you, in the process.

It is pure intoxication. And what it is all about. Can you blame anyone from being attracted to that, coming from the reality of a mundane life in the West?

That is why someone would want to hook up with a TBG. The pure immediate pleasure they can/and do give. But I would stress 'immediate'. It only all works based on sponstinanty. It is what it all hinges on.

You get sex, and she gets money. After that, what is there? You will need more sex, and she will need more money. The basis for compatibility? Not likely. And that is where it all goes wrong. And why it usually never works.

HT

All very well, but IMO, if about lore of thai women, that includes meeting a GTG over the internet, when just about any nationality can be contacted thru that medium. And here too, the farang is contributing financially a lot more towards the well-being of his thai wife, maybe her family, than she does.

I mean, what makes a guy only knowing BGs in LOS, find he would like to hook up with a GTG, to the exclusion of other countries? Seems like he got something out of the P4P that titillated his wants, no? Wouldn't it be wiser to know a few thai women (GTGs) before marrying one, following your argument (which i find about compatibility, not money).

Of course, i am coming from the POV that there is as much failures and success in both RS, farang/GTG and farang/BG. And that both have a part of fantasy about it. to make it working reality is up to anyone, and i think quite a few do, except they will not post it here anymore, tired of seeing others taken for fools, or being understandbly private about their love life.

So all we get is the bar stool brigade ad nauseam repeats on scams, lies and whatnot. The fact they only go for the shag certainly proves that's all the girls are about.... ::

Hi P,

>>> I mean, what makes a guy only knowing BGs in LOS, find he would like to hook up with a GTG, to the exclusion of other countries? Seems like he got something out of the P4P that titillated his wants, no? Wouldn't it be wiser to know a few thai women (GTGs) before marrying one, following your argument (which i find about compatibility, not money). <<<

>>>To the exclusion of other countries?<<<

What other countries? What other country is more famous, or easily acceptable to the government looking the other way, and the social fabric making it so accesable?

Thailand makes itself a magnet for prostitution. If not, then why doesn't everyone concider Shri Lanka as the Asian hotbed of cheap easy sex? The answer is simply because it doesn't allow itself to be.

HT

Hi again,

>>>Of course, i am coming from the POV that there is as much failures and success in both RS, farang/GTG and farang/BG. And that both have a part of fantasy about it.>>>

So you think equal success? Maybe you're right. But also what brought you (us...some of us....most of us...), here in the first place? It's not about the farang/GTG scene. It's about the bar girl/farang involvment. If only about the farang/GTG scene, we'd all be bored shitless. :-)

HT

Archived