Any good eats in Bangkok or Samui?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a great Thai restaurant on Suk Soi 55 (Thonglor). It's called Neeyom and is on the left side of the Soi, if you are coming from Suk, and is probably about a quarter way down the soi (this is a long soi which connects through to New Petchburi Road). It doesn't look like much as it opens onto the street and has tables on the street (it has an aircon room upstairs) and the decor, tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery are all very basic. However it does an awesome Boo Patpong Curry (red sauce crab curry), which everyone seems to order and lots of other great stuff including Surf Clams in Curry Cream, Garlic Fried Prawns, Oyster Omelette, etc. Well worth a visit and not full every night for no reason! Almost exclusively Thai customers, I don't think I have ever seen another farang when I've been there.

teddy said:
The_Munchmaster said:

I don't think I have ever seen another farang when I've been there.

So do you always go on your own then?

Actually, Mr Smartypants, I was refering to farangs other than any that might be with me. Anyway I usually go with 3 thai girls and then we go back to my place for a 4some. One of the girls even takes some of the Boo Patpong Curry sauce back with her, rubs it all over her pussy and let's me lick it off!

Archived