BGs scamming, lying.. Why so little rip-offs then?

pattaya127

Ok, on one side, we hear often, the girls are scammers, their lie as they breathe, farang=$$ only, they got into the scene out of a moral character flaw, since it would be easy to find a 5000 bahts/month job "if they really wanted", etc...

On the other side, very few threads in 5 years have been about someone reporting a theft, or a criminal behaviour, that would have one call the cops or ask retribution.

If their frame of mind was so, even considering some are smart enough not to be outright criminals, it should transfer, collectively, in a lot of dishonest practices like petty theft, theft, targeting to steal, any method, reported here.

Instead, we have to admit guys who give or send too much never do it with a gun on their head, but want to do so. I mean, that scamming, lying, psychological warfare, for being true is not as bad as it sounds, and rather benign and predictable.

There is no way, IMO, that being such a concern, it would not translate in numerous reports of thievery. All in all, i get guys here have very good experiences, and asking for more. Certainly, with the ones I meet, the discussions about the girls are very different from what I read here, it's so much more about the fun of it all, so much about "being alive", that the "let me remind you...." bottom-lining of the scene is hardly brushed upon.

wondering why the dichotomy, why the constant reminders ad nauseam on the board?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
himitsu said:

I think that theft from girls from bars is quite low. Almost never hear of it.

Theft from street girls is much higher. Maybe as street girls are more desperate?

Well, if a girl from a bar stole from you, wou would know where to find her and she could get into trouble. That said, I have never had a theft in many hundreds of encounters. Don't leave my cash lying out on top of the dresser either, though.

Only thing close to theft is one girl (long-time regular) left while I was sleeping and helped herself to a slightly larger fee than she usually received. Needless to say, she was removed from long-time regular status (maybe that was her intention?).

Ranger

I had a girl nick a mobile phone from me one time, but through some sweet talking I eventually got it back. I'd guess the majority of theft involves mobile phones or a few thousand baht cash, not enough for most people to get the police or anyone else involved. It probably happens more often than you think, but people figure it's just a risk you take when dealing with prossies and/or are embarrased to admit it happened.

the only time for me was by farangs, circa 1988, lest 11 size sneakers left outside the door fit a TG!

And then, my ex-neighbour crying for a loan, which resulted in of course, never paying it back. Hard not to help a french neighbour crying and swearing he will "not do a thai" on me.

Live and learn.

Archived