BGs scamming, lying.. Why so little rip-offs then?

pattaya127

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is, I would never know if a girl steals off me as I'm such a careless twat sometimes that I would chalk it up to me losing the money/object etc.

For example, the amount of mobiles phones I've lost, albeit, in the UK is quite horrendous. Same go's for money when in LOS, I'll do the old "I'm sure I had more money in my pocket than that", then chalk it up to me spending too much.

I'm sure I have been ripped off in bars or had stuff stolen, but I cant honestly say if its her or my own carelessness... :dunno:

And those 50baht notes are far too similar to 500's (I think thats right...memory's not too good)

Having said that, I'm very good at remembering who's round it is....so dont try that one one :D

I don't think i am the only one who had girls telling him to be careful, or watching out for your wallet, usually at night. As the "deed' is done, it's not like they could care that much.

They're a good bunch, really, on the whole. We give them too much rap on this board, IMO. I'll count at under one out of ten the ones who try to make me feel sorry for them, and one out of a hundred the one who "loves" me and wants me to rescue her from her "wretched" life.

Actually, they're both pretty tough and matter of fact, I still think it's the farang who wants to "save" them, first, and eventually volunteers sponsoring. If he gives them an hint of that, hard to blame them for obliging him. One of the options, definitely.

p127,

I'm too young to have read all of your 15 million posts, but of the ones I've read, there are many where our views differ.

I don't get into too many shit fights with posters (only once in a while)...can't be bothered really.

BUT....

In this instance I can only agree 100% with what you have written.... got it in one, as far as I'm concerned.

Ill drink to that!!

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

And those 50baht notes are far too similar to 500's (I think thats right...memory's not too good)

With me it's 20B and 1000B notes ::

Having said that, I'm very good at remembering who's round it is....so don't try that one one
, I am still owed a pint by XXXXX back in June 27 1984 (f#cker keeps denying it every time I mention it :D)

pattaya127 said:

Ok, on one side, we hear often, the girls are scammers, their lie as they breathe, farang=$$ only,

wondering why the dichotomy, why the constant reminders ad nauseam on the board?

Because the dichotomy exists in your mind only.

Yes, they are scammers, they lie as they breath and they view farang as ATM machines. And, they are not (for the most part) criminals.

Why the constant reminders? Dunno, probably the same reason as for the constant reminders how delicious the food is in Thailand and how we're only "guests" in this wonderful country.

being a prostitute does not make her a petty thief.

the long con is the name of the game-so no minor rip offs from bargirls you pay a bf for. if the girl is named Lek, she want the house, the car, the gold, and your ATM card with the PIN spelled out "L-E-K"

Yes, they are scammers, they lie as they breath and they view farang as ATM machines

---------------------------------------

you pay too much attention to what they say. Let that to the real suckers, Forget the yakyak, they won't hold it against you, establish your budget, and just enjoy. I don't believe someone who's got what you say imprinted in his brain as he partakes, has much more fun than with some hooker back in farangland.

Moreover, why should a grown up man be wary of chicks who could be his daughter, and maybe grand-D? They're not that smart, just have a broken record they'll repeat for the guy stupid enough to pay attention.

Archived