September Contest's photos are up

khunsanuk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Looking back, was I would have to admit it was a bit loaded......, but surely expressed my opinion, is this not what the board is all about ? >>

I know you are a respectful person but like some of us at times use NP to stir the pot a bit, its not what the board is about, just an aspect of it ::

OK - to get it back on track, would like to thank ALL the entrants and all those who voted!

28 entries, not sure but I think a record!

Voting ends 7th, so please vote, I think you can;t change your vote so take your time (At least I can't)

Again thaks for so many entries, and let's crack the big 30 for the next one.

Remember the theme "Character Portraits", so if your going to photograph a bargirl, make sure she shows that character, if your photographing your wife, make sure it shows that character ;)

Ahh - shit stirring, ignore those last remarks and lets see 30+ character portraits of anyone you want. I really would like to see some different types of people entered, I think Thailand has a great variety of people from the uber rich, the ultra poor, and the dirty buggers who come here.

DOG

DOG -

Zaad said:

P127,

KS, can't you find a little section for BB to moderate, I dunno, archives maybe, something...For the peace of the board?

HAHAHA sorry BB but that IS funny! :grinyes:

Cheers P127!

:beer:

Absolutely yes, that was indeed funny. I too had to laugh with it.

Untill you had to make a useless post about it.

Any chance you could make some thinking yourself and a post on your own at all ?

BB

Come on BB, stop being such a tight arse.

It was a funny comment, period.

Don't give me that "Untill you had to make a useless post about it" BS.

It only confirms my thoughts about your pain, please don't give me that pleasure. :)

Have a beer on me!

:beer:

Wow, just looked again. 15 pix within 0,75pts (from 3rd to 20th). A real thriller of a contest!

Another funny thing. just as i watched (OH is making followers, checking things), some pix lost 1 or 2 standings and gained them back right away ::. But only one or 2 viewers, incl. me i guess, and i voted the first day.

Archived