September Contest's photos are up

khunsanuk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Still - would rather we didn;t have names identifying as it does take away from the "anonomious" idea of the photo's!"

Agree, and if I had known I would have removed the name.

"What is the subject this month, hookers ???"

Nice, BB, very nice. You have probably just insulted several women guys here hold dear. More than ever I am glad I decided against entering a picture of my wife.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Nice, BB, very nice. You have probably just insulted several women guys here hold dear. More than ever I am glad I decided against entering a picture of my wife.

Thats all very subjective, no ? Would you mind explaining where the insult is, when some pics are obviously of hookers ( cfr the 2 pics of the 2 poledancers ) and some other pics obviously taken in bars ?

I could not be bothered to check 20+ threads to find out what the subject was, but I did go though all pictures, then I went back to rate my favorite.

Up to you to make your own conclusions, I have now made up mine.

BB

Not every photo of a girl in a bar is a hooker, or models around poles. Not very nice to automatically assume pics of thai ladies are those of hookers. After all is'nt this what we complain about when people at home make ignorant comments about thailand who just assume every thai lady is at it

Archived