Bali Bombings

sayjann

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad mess of Irak is slowly but i hope surely starting to get a few americans thinking, and acting.

I just learnt that the anti-war.com site (need to make sure it's the right name, did not try it) is operated by a republican, living in the neighborood where I work these days.

A motion to start indicting Bush and rice if witholding infos on memos leading to the war, was defeated by one voice in a House of Reps commission, with a majority of republicans in it. Not yet too opitimistic in a reversal of fortune, the war is making many powerful friends of Bush and Cheney richer, we'll see....

A motion to start indicting Bush and rice if witholding infos on memos leading to the war, was defeated by one voice in a House of Reps commission, with a majority of republicans in it. Not yet too opitimistic in a reversal of fortune, the war is making many powerful friends of Bush and Cheney richer, we'll see....

Basically Bush and Cheney are killing muslims and that's fine with lots of Christian folks. Just as the bombers in Bali killing infidels is fine with lots of Muslim folks. It's all the same thing and it's just getting worse and worse. :(

Actually it's mostly muslims killing innocent muslims in Iraq and muslims killing innocent locals and tourists in Bali, all in the name of Allah the merciful of course. :(

coss said:

This is going to screw Bali as a tourist destination, once is recoverable, twice?

Why would you go there? a third time may be one too many.

Not so cheerfull

Coss

32 dead 100 injured at least one Australian killed and many will be air lifted to our hospitals today.....Bali is finished as a destination now....imo

Archived