Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

Actually I'm not really complaining, but I think there is something wrong with me. What I'm doing will surely mean I go to hell.

I work part time in an office in Bangkok (2.5 days per week), have a very good salary for that(70k), and lots of spare time. Also I'm 30 years old and not ugly (no model either mind you, although I eat healthily and train or swim every day, fat free!) Over the past year since arriving in LOS I've met dozens upon dozens of cute girls. I cherry pick them all over the city, and talk to one or two of the cutest girls from all the thousands I see every week. I have only a 10-20% success rate of scoring, but that still means about one girl per month. I now have five girlfriends concurrently (I should probably refer to them as "kiks"); two office girls, two students, and one beer promotion girl. All are drop dead gorgeous, 20-24 years old, 38-41kg, and faces and bodies to die for. I usually sleep with all of them during the course of the week, once or twice each. Often I wake up in the morning not sure which one is lying next to me. All of them passionatly enjoy sex with me, always for an hour or more.

Whenever I meet another cute girl who I can score with, which happens every month or so, I nudge out the current girl I am least enjoying (which is always a difficult choice, but five is the absolute maximum I can manage)

I have yet to be caught out by any of them, but I guess that it is bound to happen sooner or later. My guess is that most of them have a Thai bf somewhere so are not demanding on my time or on knowing where I am day in day out.

Am I being evil, or just enjoying my life?

Anyone else have a similar lifestyle? (a couple of them jokingly call me "playboy", perhaps guessing at my lifestyle)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed you are going to hell.. but so are the rest of us...

On a more serious note, do you really care what might happen if you are caught out ?

I came to the conclusion a while back that I'd developed a nasty psychopathic streak when it came to relationships with Thai girls be they good girls or not. Its just too easy out there.

JP

Whilst you are waiting to meet the psycho GF, and you will meet one its part of the experience, you enjoy your time there and good luck to you, I'm coming up to my 10th year of visits with 60+ trips. The availablity of girls outside of the P4P areas is remarkable and there's more and more with each academic year.

If you are lucky you might find one that keeps you on the straight and narrow. Some day you may have to face the other world back where you came from, you might want her then.

JP

pattaya127 said:

we should really have a "troll?" section where anyone can send an OP and we vote quickly (best of 10 votes) if it stays in that troll section, to be deleted soon, or warrants a thread in its original location.

Thanks for sharing your conundrum, anyway..... ::

My first thought to :) The trolling is ripe nowadays.

A troll is not about posting anything false, it's about gratuitous posting to see what others will reply to the vacuity of it.

What do you want to discuss about it? How to shuffle GFs (they are not GFs BTW,, they're just loose thai chicks, I like them too) without mixing them up? Be my guest.

Read the post, it's just a stereotype of stuff heard about sex-crazed life, from skirt-chasers all around the world. Fine, if you want something specific in it. That's why he posted it and his inane question. Humour him! ::

Hell ? You're not going there, but you may end up floating in a klong. Be sure to inquire what the fathers of the girls do. They may be quite influential (eg: police captain) and may not like their little girl getting banged by a farang.

My question for you is what kind of job do you have and are there any openings?

Archived