Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

well, if i was a mod, i would have moved it out of RS, to trip stories, or introductions (multiple really! :o)....

BTW, of course, he has left the building. usually, no one is too shy to defend and explain the reason why they have a legitimate question to other members.

No one ever posted "i shagged 10 Bgs, anything wrong wirh me, or am i just a lucky guy?".

Oh well.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think such an enjoyable lifestyle is not far-fetched.

-----------------------------

never said it was. I actually had a buddy troll just about the same thing a few years ago (" have plenty of GTGs, i am surprised to hear they are difficult ones to lay, on this board" type).

I was proud of the board, guys picked up the troll, went no further than 3 posts. Guess we forgot to ask a question ::

not that he was wrong. I mean I, not he! :)

suadum said:

No way he could take care of 5 gals on only B70K. Lucky to keep one regular and another on the side.

As far as living here, I would move if I ever had to demean myself by taking a job that paid less than B200K/mo... :neener:

Never bothered with the retirement thread cuz that's a long way off for me, but I would reckon that you could be quite comfy on B50-60K/mo. Assuming that said retired guy is single, not paying alimony or child support and doesn't go out every night and only has gals who are paid by the hour, not a real girlfriend.

Cheers,

SD

PS - LF, I am 40-something and I *know* I am handsome...but *all* the local women reaffirm this every day LOL!

Fine, I'll work 4 days a week for 140K baht a month, but that's my limit. goddamnit :angel::rotfl:

PS - all the local girls think I'm handsome too, but I dont like to toot my horn (too often) and poke at the average board member. :stirthepo

I still can not define the "average" member of this board, you're a better man than myself for doing so.

--------------------------------

Er...that was not me doing so, said it just "in lieu" of someone who would troll a P4P board, by stipulating a very opposite experience than the average one HE assumes NanaP punters have.

I have no special want to pigeonhole people, and don't think I ever done it, rather tell people not to, actually.

As for the number of posts, do like me, stop paying attention to it. Nobody cares, IMO.

suadum said:
thalenoi said:

Have to contradict you here, a real gf comes cheaper.

If I would have to pay my gf by the hour, Wow, that would be expensive :neener:

Dunno dude, IME pay by the hour ALWAYS comes out cheaper in the end.

As my father-in-law taught me when I got married...always pay for pussy!

Obviously, YMMV, but it has worked for me for 20 years...

Good Luck,

SD

Well If I would have 5 of them, I agree it would be cheaper to pay them by the hour, but would they be REAL gf's?

P127 - I believe I said I was out of this thread but I am glad to see that others have interpreted your original post like I did. And even happier that others have shared their experiences instead of playing moderator. Let's discuss this through PM if you feel the need to take this further.

Not sure how you stop from being caught out when you 5 girls.

I tried juggling two and that lasted all of a week, its too hard not to get caught.

you are only scoring at a rate of 10-20% jesus what are you doing wrong? and you work in an office full of thai girls...shit

having 5 girls in thailand isnt anything to brag about in thailand, young good looking dudes are flavour of the month. its a nice feeling thats why ill be living there in 2 weeks. i cant have that lifestyle in australia and i need to live that way to satisfy my sexual urges.

that and my mother didnt love me leaving me with a desire to make as many women love me as possible to make up for the lack of love she gave me....anyway thats another story for another time.... :fever:

interpretation

--------------------

if it's about average member,then you and him (others ::), do not know how to read, or had something, and i'd like a pint of it as well! :)

playing moderator

----------------------

You answered the thread as you wished, so did I, life goes on. The OP is not about RS, it's about screwing everything in sight and "not paying for it, you NP morons!" (put the parentheses so this time you and what's his name understand it's not me saying that, thanks for noticing) and you know it very well. Someone heard his uncle say "in the 70s, i had so much fun some nights, i had no idea who was in my bed" and thought it a good line. IMO, that's all. No need for PM.

Definitely last i open this thread, you and i made the most of it, :up: trolls do work in getting members against each other, it worked Port! :down:

Archived