Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

"his point is to poke at the average member on the board"

Having been to about a dozen Gullivers' gatherings and meeting many NPer's over the years, I still can not define the "average" member of this board, you're a better man than myself for doing so. But just based on some of the responses in this thread - and my own experiences and observations in Japan - I think such an enjoyable lifestyle is not far-fetched.

"Now, if any post with sex, a lot, and girls in it titillates you to the point of finding conversational relevance in it every time, i do understand. Personally, i have sex, i don't talk about it, unless it makes people laugh, and for sure, never trying to create envy or inadequation, while asking if it's OK?"

That's the beauty of a message board. So many different perspectives, not everyone is in this to lecture and get their post count up. For instance, I do have sex AND I often share stories with my buddies about my experiences (and vice versa) and do like reading posts about sex. I am not envious. So if the OP is a troll or trolling, in this instance, so what? It has brought other posters to provide some insights which I am enjoying reading. It's good to hear from the non-average folk.

I am out of this thread as it is getting away from the original intent. Trolling or not, I like reading others' tales in this capacity and will contribute mine as often as I am able to.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree it would be fun.

But, how could you possibly survive on 70k Baht and keep 5 birds "Happy"

I know it's a tad off topic, but according to the "Experts" you need 10,000 US per month to retire on...and I can't imagine too many retired guys servicing a "Stable" of 5.... Would need some serious $$ to juggle 5.

One thing for sure, you would need a 2 day a week job, just so you could "rest up" between sessions.

Happy (Job) Hunting, hope you find it....I'm green with envy...LOL...

No way he could take care of 5 gals on only B70K. Lucky to keep one regular and another on the side.

As far as living here, I would move if I ever had to demean myself by taking a job that paid less than B200K/mo... :neener:

Never bothered with the retirement thread cuz that's a long way off for me, but I would reckon that you could be quite comfy on B50-60K/mo. Assuming that said retired guy is single, not paying alimony or child support and doesn't go out every night and only has gals who are paid by the hour, not a real girlfriend.

Cheers,

SD

PS - LF, I am 40-something and I *know* I am handsome...but *all* the local women reaffirm this every day LOL!

suadum said:

Never bothered with the retirement thread cuz that's a long way off for me, but I would reckon that you could be quite comfy on B50-60K/mo. Assuming that said retired guy is single, not paying alimony or child support and doesn't go out every night and only has gals who are paid by the hour, not a real girlfriend.

SD,

Have to contradict you here, a real gf comes cheaper.

If I would have to pay my gf by the hour, Wow, that would be expensive :neener:

A very legitimate thread though i can see why some people are turned off by it..

You are young, have a full head of hair, not overweight, have current income (though GTGs prefer real family/business wealth, unearned income for status and security reasons).

What you are experiencing is something that the vast majority of guys here cannot have at the quality, nor the abundance, nor the degree, nor the economy value...

I am not sure if they are really legitimate GFs or just a certain segment of the thai female population that likes to have fun, sexually liberal and somewhat carefree (unheard of in the past) at a point in their life similar to you..

Hence, you mentioned only a low sucess rate meaning i think lucky for you by default, you are avoiding the pitfalls from girls who would resent your behavior if they knew. You are being screened out by conservatives girls who recognize your playboy/butterfly behavior or a tendency towards that type of lifestyle...

Thailand does have an amazing dating/relationship/playing the field environements away from the bar scene. The available supply of girls far outweigh the demand especially foreign so i can see you are in paradise presently....

So all i can say is to enjoy it now, be careful that you don't do harm to the wrong type of girl as that could turn really ugly for you (playing with a fire scenario)...

Sounds like you found your niche for the time being where i see little competition or i refer to it as an untapped market...

CB

A guy toots his own horn about how much free pussy he gets and he is labeled a troll? No one has a problem when guys regal us with tales of banging 10 hookers in one day!

I can relate to the Op's situation over oveindulging in regular chick pussy. I too also tend to develop some sort of guilt complex when I know I eventually have to remove a girl from the rotation. Thai girls are quite lonely, a little naive and they want a little love too. A decent looking guy with a little change in his pocket and the ability to charm will have his way with dozens of chicks.

Now as far as the Op's credibility that does come into question with the narcissism, preening and self accolades laid on quite thick. Even by JJsushi standards it is a little too much. But i can't hate the player and I can only appreciate his game.

BTW- the 70k baht per month and constant chick rotation doesn't seem to add up, unless one has other sources of income. Just your partying at a different venue with each chick every week, so no one bumps into each other is expensive. Also with that kind of rotation you may need to do what I do, keep a second apartment to do your banging in(alot cheaper than a ST hotel and safer), never let all of them know where you really stay. Thai girls are sneaky, they have a way of just popping up because they miss you or asking the guard about your comings and goings.

Don't take any offence but you sort of sound like an amateur, you will most definitely get caught(my money says u already have been but u don't know it yet) and u need to tighten up your game.

thalenoi said:

Have to contradict you here, a real gf comes cheaper.

If I would have to pay my gf by the hour, Wow, that would be expensive :neener:

Dunno dude, IME pay by the hour ALWAYS comes out cheaper in the end.

As my father-in-law taught me when I got married...always pay for pussy!

Obviously, YMMV, but it has worked for me for 20 years...

Good Luck,

SD

Archived