Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

"No way he could take care of 5 gals on only B70K. Lucky to keep one regular and another on the side."

I find this to be a really curious comment. What is with the "take care" comment? From every Thai girl I know, "take care" means care about, ie call often, take an interest in etc.

I'll give you an insight into the last 7 days spending:

10 girls met (5x2). 4 movies, 4 meals, 4 drinks in a bar. The average cost of all of these is 300 baht per occasion. Then its back home for some fun. So I'm talking 3600 baht expenses for a week. That is 15000 baht for a month. Anyone who cant afford that on a 70k salary has a serious drug problem!

Girls don't sleep with guys for jewellery or mobile phones. Pity on anyone who has emptied their bank accordingly. My girls sleep with me because:

- I'm slim and look younger than 35

- They can't understand how I can earn 7000 baht per day, but they love it

- I have an executive style apartment. The girls cum just entering it. Girls will never relax in a slum Typical Thai apartment

- I give them oral sex, lick their ears and kiss their neck (all done skillfully) on the first meeting. They are forever hooked afterwards. Believe me, I'm as closed to an unpaid gigalo as it gets.

Generally I blow their minds. I've lost count of hearing "My Thai boyfriends last 5 minutes and quit before I'm even wet" kinda talk. Ferg me, they are handing it to me on a plate!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are only scoring at a rate of 10-20% jesus what are you doing wrong? and you work in an office full of thai girls...shit

600 females work in my office. I fancy none of them. I fancy one in 10,000 girls, and get one in 70,000. I'm running out of opportunities in Bangkok!

"trolls do work in getting members against each other, it worked Port!"

I'm not a troll, to excuse your foundationless, meaningless insult. The worst I apparently did here was to separate the fun-lovers from the miserable envious (daily) site-lurkers. A favour to the majority as far as I'm concerned.....

port said:

I'll give you an insight into the last 7 days spending:

10 girls met (5x2). 4 movies, 4 meals, 4 drinks in a bar. The average cost of all of these is 300 baht per occasion. Then its back home for some fun. So I'm talking 3600 baht expenses for a week. That is 15000 baht for a month. Anyone who cant afford that on a 70k salary has a serious drug problem!

You must be kidding. . .300bt per date? No emperor class seating at the theater? No bottle of whisky at the clubs or wine coolers? heck even @ an all Thai venue cheap whisky is going to cost you about 500bt per bottle. 300bt per date is the equivalent to eating at a street stall, buying your booze @ 7-11 and renting a DVD for the movie.

pretty close jjsushi & still he mentioned somewhere his girls were kinda impressed he earned 7000bt a day? sure must sound good at the local foodstall - not that chicks don't enjoy fresh quality food by cheap, but hey they surely enjoy a bit of luxury just the same in my book ;)

ib13 said:

pretty close jjsushi & still he mentioned somewhere his girls were kinda impressed he earned 7000bt a day? sure must sound good at the local foodstall - not that chicks don't enjoy fresh quality food by cheap, but hey they surely enjoy a bit of luxury just the same in my book ;)

I just don't get it, why would a girl want to bone a guy that has an "excecutive style pad" but scrimps on the food and entertainment?

Works in the reverse for me. I have a regular apartment in BKK and I also rent a simple serviced apt that I use as a "fuck pad". The Thai chicks I roll with can really give a shit about the apt and care more about where we go out and how we party.

Redbaron said:

Maybe he means 15k per girl :dunno: figures seem a little off

Figures are way off.

Shit I personally spend more than 300bt per outing on me! I would think that a young slim sexy skirt chasing guy in BKK such as the OP would definitely be in the club and party scene. Even hanging thai style @ the karaoke spot with the cheap mic and old television in the local soi one is going to spend more than 300bt. 300bt per outing with 5 different women just does not cut it in my book! Couldn't get away with 300bt per date but I sure would like to learn how!

Agree. 300 = 2 drinks, maybe 3 anywhere decent. Even if the girls doesn't drink, I do! Haven't eaten yet, movie, club, gone out at all.

maybe a dvd and a few changs at home = 300?

methinks a fuck up somewhere in the figures/calculating. Just speculating but I'd guess he's spending 15k a week, not month (=1500 per date, sounds more realistic to me).

Archived