Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

Apologies in advance Pattaya127, but I am in agreement with Bkkbound04 ? I saw nothing wrong with the original post. Even if there may be some dreaming and trolling going on, the post asks 2 legitimate questions about a situation that is pretty commonplace. I will focus on this one: Anyone else have a similar lifestyle?

Yes. Many western guys in Asia are having comparable experiences. I have observed that these fellows are generally in their 20?s and 30?s. In Tokyo they are known amongst the women as ?playboys? but my buddies and I call such guys ?cancer?, you know a silent killer. Generally no one knows how much damage is being done (i.e. how many chicks they are fucking) ? they just quietly go about boinking a new bird daily/weekly until the numbers approach unreasonableness. And these girls being boinked, they are normal office ladies, cute students, basically women I would like to have as a gf. A 28-year-old kid I work with is a great example. Unlike you Port, he has not created what I refer to as a stable rather he has a new gf every other week. And I would not stereotype my coworker as living the sex-crazed life of a skirt-chaser, to paraphrase P127. He?s a gainfully employed, good-looking guy having fun and may the gods bless him for doing so. If I were 10 years younger without a steady girlfriend, I?d be doing the same shit (I tend to be more of a stablekeeper myself). I am not and never will be a preacher of virtue, but as an aside, the one thing I do not like about how he has handled his situation is that he has already knocked up two of these girls (two abortions). So be wary of the outcome of this MO.

And whoever wrote that invariably a psycho will enter the scene is 1,000 percent correct. It has happened to me and it has happened to the guy I described above. But that?s for a separate thread. I hope I don?t get any smack for ?feeding and humouring the troll? so to speak. Or maybe I am just imagining all of this myself? :shhh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not imagining it...all of what you said is 100% true. Folks that only come here on holiday just do not get the dynamic of M-F relationships here in Asia.

As the old joke goes...How do you get laid in <insert Asian country here>? Be a white guy. If you can't be a white guy, be a black guy. If you're not one of those, be Latin...etc.

Cheers,

SD

I also have a simular lifestyle here in Canada. Im 40 years old and have been building a stable for a while that currently has a 30 year old lady from mainland China that owns a massage parlor, a 30 something Vietnames stripper, a 31 year old Thai stripper, a 33 year old Philipina nannie and a 27 year old Philipina nurse. I also had a wife until about 3 months ago but it was difficult juggling all the fun with a wife around so I thought it would be best to remove the wife from the situation and get my own pad before I got caught. This was my best disission as it is much easier now and I can add to my stable. The Thai stripper has introduced me to another Thai stripper and they now want a threesome so she may become #6. The best part is I still have time now to hit some clubs and grab a few spare to fill in the voids. I also get to Asia 1 or 2 times per year to add to the fun. I can't wait until January 4 when I leave for Thailand again.

>Not imagining it...all of what you said is 100% true

Yes, indeed SD. All of it *can* be true. But one has to wonder how this statement from his post:

>I work part time in an office in Bangkok (2.5 days per week), have a very good salary for that(70k), and lots of spare time.

Fits together with *this* statement from another recent post of his (the "did I take advantage thread"):

>>I spent March 1st til June 1st working in Thailand. In the last 2 weeks, I met a lovely girl working in a Japanese bar, but that it mentioned on another thread.

My *personal* opinion is that people who are doing that sort of stuff seldom *complain* about it.....

-j-

>Actually I was referring to UAL's post with the 100% true statement. Dunno about the OP.

Oops. Sorry. too busy laughing at OP, and maybe skipped a line...

>PS -- Did you hear about Vox? Sad news indeed.

Just catching up tonight after a few days away and saw it "elsewhere". Shocked.

-j-

It is about a mutual friend of ours (whom you do not know) who was in an bad accident. I mentioned to JI because I cannot go to the other place as me confuser does not like Delfried (ZoneAlarm is why, I believe, but cannot be arsed to fix it).

Cheers,

SD

Archived