Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don?t get any smack for ?feeding and humouring the troll?

----------------------------------------

troll, and you know why? because the thread is in RS (though he only speaks of screwing and can't remember their name, humm,I used to be envious of these guys, maybe he wants me to be?.....DUH!!!!), and you yourself admit it's nothing new or orignal, or LOS-related. kids do enjoy screwing like rabbits, and a few older guys too.

his point is to poke at the average member on the board, by bragging, (oh, so innocently...what is wrong with me? :angel:) a lifestyle he knows is unlike theirs: he, true or false, is pointing to others he has mucho GFs (we don't for the most, or only one), he gets it free (we don't, assumingly) and get it everyday (we don't, assumingly).

Now, if any post with sex, a lot, and girls in it titillates you to the point of finding conversational relevance in it every time, i do understand. Personally, i have sex, i don't talk about it, unless it makes people laugh, and for sure, never trying to create envy or inadequation, while asking if it's OK?

pattaya127 said:

his point is to poke at the average member on the board, by bragging, (oh, so innocently...what is wrong with me? :angel:)

Personally, i have sex, i don't talk about it, unless it makes people laugh, and for sure, never trying to create envy or inadequation, while asking if it's OK?

Agreed.

-j-

As this thread has gone sliightly awry I'm not sure of some of the points being made. But actually having somewhere to'brag' and talk about some of the outrageous behaviours that happen in LOS is quite cathartic and one of this boards strenths, I enjoy reading the stuff, good bad or indifferant.

I've no problem with the original post and hope to see many more like it.

JP

"his point is to poke at the average member on the board, by bragging, (oh, so innocently...what is wrong with me? ) a lifestyle he knows is unlike theirs: he, true or false, is pointing to others he has mucho GFs (we don't for the most, or only one), he gets it free (we don't, assumingly) and get it everyday (we don't, assumingly)."

You what? Aint this board just a fun place for talking through the amazing girl experiences we have in Thailand? You are taking life far too seriously my friend.

Thanks for the fun answers. Shame about the nasty answers. Some people are like "Yeah my life is much better than those poor sods in farangland because I've discovered Thai girls, but if I hear about someone who has managed to achieve an even better situation than me, I'm gonna bitch at them, try to pick away at their confidence/happiness, and try to bring them back down to my level, COZ I'M NOT LETTING ANYONE ELSE BE HAPPIER THAN ME!. Yeah I know, it's (the sad side of) human nature......

" a lifestyle he knows is unlike theirs"

I am proud of the job I have, and of the girls I pull. If anyone else has and does the same, I want to talk to them. Respect to you, and isn't this life great? The miserable members can stick to discussing deceased people for all I care.

I have had the psycho girlfriend already. She called me 5 times per day, demanded to know where I was each time, and came to my apartment every day for a week at 8am etc, sitting and waiting for me in the foyer, or hassling the receptionists to let her into my room. Sure enough, she was top of the reject list. I have got clever at filtering out this type of girl in the selection stage, THANK GOD!

"Personally, i have sex, i don't talk about it, unless it makes people laugh, and for sure, never trying to create envy or inadequation, while asking if it's OK? "

Luckily, other people aren't clones of you, and have other characteristics.

Archived