Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

Rules of honesty usually goe like this.

Whatever an alchoholic tells you he drinks, double.

Whatever a drug addict says he uses, half.

The guy not getting laid will tell you he has them lining up wanting him.

The guy getting plenty never feels a need to talk about it.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I don't see anything wrong with having 5 girlfriends at a time shame you can't get them all round the same night and get some of the more exotic nightlife available here in town. Many a good night to be had with a gang of them while you have the strength, I do!

Hey Timbo, I've been lucky enough here in Australia to sleep with two girls in a threesome - and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Part of the attraction for me is more the 'group dynamic' so to speak. One of the girls was really jealous and I kind of stoked her fire by ignoring her for a while - when I turned my full attention to her - she went off like a firecracker!! Easily the noisiest girl I've ever been with. The whole suburb must of been listening!

My question for you however is - what is your strategy when you have five girls? To my mind - you'd have to have some type of system to pull this off successfully and satisfy all involved. You might argue - what does it matter if some of the girls are unsatisfied? Well to me it matters - there's no skill in fucking five girls inadequately - but when you do - then you know you are a master. Far better in my view to first fuck one chick masterfully - then work your way up - so to speak.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that with my commensurate skills, I could comfortably be able to handle two horny women - I'd be challenging myself with three. I don't think I'm any slouch (I'm only 30), yet I'd have to seriously ask you - how do you handle *five* women??? Christ my hat goes off if you can properly explain this.

Archived