Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

"Why not believe my maths? How much do you think a meal in black canyon costs?"

decent grub can be purchased there & if you want to be a real tightarse ordering water & 2 plates rice with 'something' I guess you can go below 200bt all in.

otherwise caugh up 200-500bt for a small splurge incl. tip & dessert as well as coffee ;)

hell why not make it american share(50-50) now we're at it & she may even get to be on top afterwards ::

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"one of the first tenets u must follow is that you can't trust the pussy or underestimate it'

But i couldnt give a toss about trusting them. As long as we have fun when we are together, what they do when we are apart is irrelevant.

Funny how people with high post counts automatically assume that people with low post counts must be "amateurs", and condescend to them accordingly. Never mind, its funny.

CaptainPike said:

I think many of you are missing the point of Port's original submission. I think he makes 70K in dollars per year, not 70K in baht per month. If the latter is true it is amazing he can pull babes on a pretty low salary. I just wonder what he may do in that "office". Something ain't right; he seems pretty defensive about it all.

Are you trolling me? 70k baht for 10 days work per month is not a low salary by Thailand standards, and you know it.

Port, my boy, 70 000bath for ten days is fuck all, sorry if u don't know that. I make waayyyy more than it and can't even invite my friends daily for decent food. But thai hos are cheaper than french beef filet. There must be a justice somewhere...

port said:

"one of the first tenets u must follow is that you can't trust the pussy or underestimate it'

But i couldnt give a toss about trusting them. As long as we have fun when we are together, what they do when we are apart is irrelevant.

Funny how people with high post counts automatically assume that people with low post counts must be "amateurs", and condescend to them accordingly. Never mind, its funny.

Port I never contemplate a posters post count in speculating on his LOS experience, I stick to the content of the post. So don't go using thatt as some sort of deflection. I called you an amateur because of this quote of yours

" Girls will never relax in a slum Typical Thai apartment

- I give them oral sex, lick their ears and kiss their neck (all done skillfully) on the first meeting. They are forever hooked afterwards. Believe me, I'm as closed to an unpaid gigalo as it gets.

Generally I blow their minds. I've lost count of hearing "My Thai boyfriends last 5 minutes and quit before I'm even wet" kinda talk. Ferg me, they are handing it to me on a plate!"

A typical Thai style apartment is where a typical Thai chick lives so why wouldn't she be able to relax in someone elses "Typical Thai" style apartment. If anything a typical Thai chick will be intimidated initially by a Western style executive apt because she will not know what is what in the place. Trust me I taken a number of regular chicks like this and they were all nervous the first couple of times, afraid to touch anything (except the hookers of course, they are pretty experienced in multiple types of accomodations).

Also your an amateur if u really believe any of that "you do everything better than my ex Thai BF" crap.

Also I think your an amateur because if u take 5 differnt girls to the same damn restaurant every week, well that is just stupid and asking for trouble. Prevent ur shit from getting messy. Take each chick to a different venue.

Plus your 300baht per date still does not add up if u contend ur doing food, drinks and a movie.

• 1 month later...

I would do, but i'll get 1 or 2 replies saying "Very nice place! I have something similar. Bangkok is great for comfortable, value for money apartments" and another 20 saying "I bet its not even in Bangkok", "You are paying how much for that? You are being ripped off 5555" or "You amateur. If you knew what you were doing you'd have something far nicer"

In other news - I have much the same sort of dilemna! Just the other day - I was walking down the street and I found this suitcase - full of high denomination unmarked bills. As I was taking the suitcase home - this group of supermodels accosted me on the street and wouldn't give up till I agreed to go home with them to have acrobatic sex which they promised to pay me for handsomely! Then Christ! Can this story get any worse? Ricky Ponting calls me up and asks if I can open the batting for Australia in the next test? Man am I unlucky!!!

I'm curious just what you other guys may think of all this - anyone got a similar problem :)???

Archived