Help! I have too many girlfriends : )

port

ib13 said:

ever tried dating non alcoholics chicks?

I know quite a few who would need more than one date to finish a singha & even at top end joints like 87+, bombay etc. you should be able to get a bottle for less than 300bt :hubba:

Screw if the chick drinks or not, I do!!! Responsibly of course!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed with the above. And I think there is a miscommunication regarding girlfriend. 10 braods in one week? None of them are girlfriends in my sense of the word. They are simply tarts who you banged. Girlfriends make repeat appearances. And at B300 for a night out, I cannot imagine any of them would repeat! If they do, good for you.

B300/date may be just fine in some small town 50 klicks from a provincial capital, but it ain't gonna cut it with big city gals.

Maybe that is why so few gals here appeal to you Port...they know your game already LOL!

Cheers,

SD

So what are you saying? You don't believe me?

I'm not talking about "nights out". I'm talking about meeting at a shopping centre 8pm ish, have dinner at Black Canyon / Oishi / Fuji (if i'm feeling generous!), or watch a movie (300 baht for 2 tickets and drinks), or a drink or two at a Gullivers price bar (less than 100 baht for a drink, often a fruit juice for the girl although some of them like 125 baht cocktails). I dont drink whisky. Home before 10pm for some shagging and sleep by midnight.

When I do go for nights out, I have a great time, and sometimes blow thousands. But that is rare these days, I had my fill of clubbing in my 20s. The girls I see are not party girls. They are normal office girls & students who if they weren't meeting me would probably be at home watching tv.

port said:

So what are you saying? You don't believe me?

I believe u but I don't believe your math.

They are normal office girls & students who if they weren't meeting me would probably be at home watching tv.

Or they could be shagging other farang the meet or Thai guys too. They might even be shagging you along with some other guys(check out the "GIG" thread).

LOL!! Dude u are sort of an amateur! I mean if u are going to be a playa then one of the first tenets u must follow is that you can't trust the pussy or underestimate it! You my friend are really overemphasizing your appeal to the chicks and your compounding it by underestimating their own ambitions.

Funny how easy Asian pussy sort of makes a guy feel like he is "sooo sexy"

I think many of you are missing the point of Port's original submission. I think he makes 70K in dollars per year, not 70K in baht per month. If the latter is true it is amazing he can pull babes on a pretty low salary. I just wonder what he may do in that "office". Something ain't right; he seems pretty defensive about it all.

" All are drop dead gorgeous, 20-24 years old, 38-41kg, and faces and bodies to die for. Often I wake up in the morning not sure which one is lying next to me. All of them passionatly enjoy sex with me. "

Good for you. They might be easier to remember if you add a few married girls to the mix.

jjsushi should read opening posts properly before criticising. I did say this.

"I now have five girlfriends concurrently (I should probably refer to them as "kiks". My guess is that most of them have a Thai bf somewhere so are not demanding on my time or on knowing where I am day in day out"

Why not believe my maths? How much do you think a meal in black canyon costs? ::

Archived