White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

chuckwoww said:

Maybe the only answer to illegal Mexican immigration is to stop hiring them to do low-paid jobs. It's the same everywhere. People are always going to go where the work and wages are better.

Precisely! Remember reading about all of those American politicians who got caught employing illegal aliens as maids, gardeners etc? Politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth. They say they want to stop the illegals, but turn around and knowingly hire them to work for them. Huh?

I lived almost on the Mexican border when I was very young -- mid 1950s. Folks back then hired Mexican maids, but the maid would come to work each morning and then return to Mexico in the evening. Of course, that was before Mexico's own economy nearly completely collapsed. And it is not simply Mexicans slipping across the border now. Central and South Americans are talking the route in too.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well you could say that all land was originally stolen by somebody or othe.r"

Just a side note. The different Indian groups had no compunction about slaughtering each other. But when the Europeans went over and started in, they cried foul. The peoples subjugated by the Aztecs were tickled pink about the Spaniards, at least at first, because the Aztecs had been so brutal. That "Little Big Man" crap about Indian warfare being more a game of tag between tribes was certainly NOT the norm.

G'day Flasher,

Racism/religionism is one of my pet hates. Sorry, you touched a raw nerve. I think it's responsible for much of the planet's problems today and historically. I don't give a shit what colour skin, shape eyes, race or religion people are. They're all my species (but the chimps can go and get fucked! :-)) I give everyone individually a fair go, until he or she craps on me personally, then they're off my Christmas card list for sure! :grinyes:

No particular axe to grind. I'm an atheist... I have no invisible means of support. I think mullahs, rabbis, popes and priests are all "fucked in the hee-e-ed" (as my Scottish mate says), but Up2them.

>And right now I am catching some more of it here, which I won't go into.

..Sorry to hear you're having a hard time, mate. But as Buddha said "This too shall pass."

Sanuck!

:beer:

Cennn3 said:

This is the biggest loads of shit I have read for a long time :) I am not a muslim but in general in my country they seem like good people who work and take care of their families, they go to the mosque many times a day and they have every right to do that. Anyway many people have come to the UK over the years and most have settled well and live within our laws, I can say I have never had any trouble off any of those people who have come here, most of the trouble in life tends to come from my own white British people. As for them taking over the country, the muslims only make up about 3% of the population so they have a long way to go. :) :) :)

Yes, well have a look over at France where they are trying to take over as the "oppressed underclass." Whatever. Europeans, Brits, Yanks, Aussies and the like stand up so weakly for their cultures, whereas the Muslims are fierce and promote and defend themselves by any and every means.

And here it is again: "most of the trouble in life tends to come from my own white British people." They bomb the Tube and burn a 1,000 cars a night, but Anglos can only bash themselves! With friends like us, we don't need enemies.

I'm no fan of Catholocism or China, but...

There are some cultures that might save us and where we might actually have to flee if they'll have us. In S. America Catholocism in entrenched and PC isn't. Catholics have no problem defining the enemy in no uncertain terms.

In China religion is more or less banned - that is one of the smartest social moves any country could ever make.

In a few years Thailand won't be a refuge. The press in Thailand prevents the government from stopping the terrorizing of the Buddhists in the South (partly by blaming the government for it - go figure!?) and the press will facilitate the abduction of the South by the butchers who are already looking north.

The IRA were blowing up parts of Northern Ireland and England for 30 years of my life and if I am not mistaken they are white and not Muslims. I think classing every Muslim as some sort of terrorist is just ignorant and the people rioting in France are doing this for reasons of poverty and not to overthrow the government. :) :) :)

Cennn3 said:

The IRA were blowing up parts of Northern Ireland and England for 30 years of my life and if I am not mistaken they are white and not Muslims. I think classing every Muslim as some sort of terrorist is just ignorant and the people rioting in France are doing this for reasons of poverty and not to overthrow the government. :) :) :)

Of course all muslim are not terrorists, but today certainly all terrorists are indeed muslim.

BB

<<but today certainly all terrorists are indeed muslim.>>

Didn;t know that the Tamils in Sri Lanka had changed religion, or many nutters in Africa on both sides of religion, or "legalised" terrorism of Israel, or the Christian Terrorists of Indonesia.

Only thing I agree is all terrorists are nutters,

DOOG

Nervous_Dog said:

<<but today certainly all terrorists are indeed muslim.>>

Didn;t know that the Tamils in Sri Lanka had changed religion, or many nutters in Africa on both sides of religion, or "legalised" terrorism of Israel, or the Christian Terrorists of Indonesia.

Only thing I agree is all terrorists are nutters,

DOOG

up to you to mix up freedom fighers, state defence and terrorism of course :p

60+ killed in Jordan today in 3 different hotels, take your pick who did it......

BB

Archived