White-faced refugees from Islam

Chlp

we don't hear much about christian 'terrrorists' in Indonesia but I think it's in response to attacks by others such as this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4387604.stm

As for Israel this country has been attacked several times starting at it's foundation by forces determined to destroy it and the struggle continues, every country has the right to self defence. You only have to look at the Iranian leaders recent outburst to see what the motivations of Isreal's neighbours still are.

I think BB meant that most terrorists today are from one religion. This site gives a round up of this:

http://www.westernresistance.com/

Does anyone have a source for reports about other groups? obviously this is a one sided view.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do scientologists go in for suicide bombings then? There seems to be no depth to the nonsense some will follow in the name of religion. This lot was founded by old Ron L Hubbard a science fiction writer who took H G Wells advice that the best way to make a fortune was to start a religion. Anyone fancy starting the cult of the vestal nana stunners? Instead of promising 72 virgins for topping a load of people we could offer 69 bar girls on permanet long time.

Most people will probably never know about the beheadings of those christian girls in Indonesia because major media has a vested interest in not reporting it. Just like they wouldn't dare tell you it was black muslims that were doing the rioting in France, instead referring to them only as "youths." Had it been white skinheads, that information would undoubtedly be freely reported. Unfortunately it's getting harder and harder to find truly unbiased news reporting. Most of it has become political opinion based on which side of the fence the bill payer leans.

So what is the definition of terrorism?

That's soooooooooooooooooo easy ::

Anyone who kills or blows the arms and legs off men, women and children for whatever reason...................... and hasn't won.

It's kinda like the old saying about treason (shakespeare??) "Treason never succeeds, for when it does none dare care call it by it's true name" (I paraphrase / misquote!)

Obviously the not daring part is for completely different reasons.

Hi!

Of course all muslim are not terrorists, but today certainly all terrorists are indeed muslim.

Maybe not terrorists stricktly speaking but the people in Rwanda that committed genocide were christians and heavily supported by the Belgian christian party.

regards

ALHOLK

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Of course all muslim are not terrorists, but today certainly all terrorists are indeed muslim.

Maybe not terrorists stricktly speaking but the people in Rwanda that committed genocide were christians and heavily supported by the Belgian christian party.

regards

ALHOLK

You are such a bore about stalking me and trying to get at me with all the history of Belgium :D

Now you confuse genocide with terrorism...... shall I start on the conquistadores, the inquisition, the US slave trade, and hundreds of more available examples from good christian countries ?

I dont give a fuck about what or who the belgian christian parti supported or not, and I am sure the rest of the board does not give a flying fuck either :dunno:

BB

Violence part of life for girls in French suburbs

SAINT DENIS, France, Nov 10 (Reuters) - With nightly scenes of rioting beamed around the globe, the world has learned that France's bleak suburbs are enclaves of gang wars and macho rules. The girls living there have known this for years.

Even before the riots, Ophelia, 16, used to run home from school every day because she was afraid of being attacked in the maze of high-rise buildings in her suburb northeast of Paris.

A series of gang rapes in these bleak housing estates shocked France a few years ago. In 2002, a 17-year-old girl was set alight by an 18-year-old boy as his friends stood by.

Walking near a burned-out garbage bin, Ophelia's twin sister Sandra says the riots came as no surprise. Violence against and pressure on women is part of daily life in the suburbs, where boys can dictate how girls should dress.

"You have to behave like a guy and look like a guy. If you wear a skirt, you get into immediate trouble. You're a slut," says Sandra, wearing a baggy sweatshirt and jeans.

Sandra and her sister grew up in the nearby Clichy-sous-Bois suburb, where the riots broke out after the accidental death of two teenage boys on Oct. 27.

The violence spread across France, with young men venting deep anger about racism, unemployment and a bleak future.

But not many girls have taken part, and many say they are fed up with consecutive nights of violence.

Apart from poverty, feminists say the dominance of traditional cultures among families of Arab and black African origin, combined with the growing role of Islam in the suburbs, have contributed to the harsh treatment girls get there.

Pressure is mounting for Muslim women to wear veils. Forced marriages that snatch them from college and career -- where they do much better than their male schoolmates -- are on the rise.

The support group "Ni Putes, Ni Soumises" ("Neither Whores nor Submissives") says the number of forced marriages has risen in recent years, with roughly 70,000 girls pressured into unwanted relationships each year in France.

"There is so much violence in the suburbs because there is so much poverty here," said Ourdia Aibeche, who runs a soup kitchen in Saint Denis, a rundown suburb north of Paris where France's kings are buried.

"There is a saying: If there is no money in the house, there is war in the house," she said.

Violence comes in different forms, says Sarah Oussekine, who leads the feminist Voix d'Elles-Rebelles group from a small office in a grey housing estate in Saint Denis.

"Many come to us because they have been beaten by members of their families," she said. "And there are lots of women between the age of 17 and 30 who are being forced into marriage," she said, adding her group was advising some 3,500 women a year.

Oussekine said many girls of African origin were depressed because they failed to lead a modern French life and fulfil their families' expectations at the same time.

"One day, their father comes along and says: 'Marry this man. He's a good guy. He'll treat you well'," Oussekine says.

Aisha's father did so. The 22-year-old, who did not want to give her real name, ran away from her family last night because her father told her she would have to marry a distant relative or be sent to live with family in Algeria.

"I can't go back to my parents," said the soft-spoken girl.

Oussekine says the conservative government of Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin should provide groups like hers with means to educate young women and offer them hope.

Villepin has said he will increase money for local support groups, after years of cutting back state funds.

Here ya go:

http://www.scientology-lies.com/conspiracy.html

http://www.raids.org/murdert.htm

p.s. One of the now inactive posters on Nanaplaza had worked as a parole officer in Los Angeles. He told me about the time he had two Scientologists reporting to him -- having been convicted some years before of dropping a member who wanted to leave the church off of a pier in Long Beach ... while wearing "concrete shoes".

Archived