LAPTOP

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get a USB Thai/English stand alone keyboard. Keyboards on laptops wear out and costly to replace.

Other than banging around, heat is one of the main causes for laptop failures. Get a full size under laptop fan if laptop will be stationary at home.

Unless you are into gaming, any big name laptop will do.

I suggest a DVD+/-RW combo drive. 1394 port. 802.11g. And as many USB ports as possible.

Grumpy said:

... and a 220V/50Hz AC adapter getting a 240V/60Hz supply will do what - shit itself?

Operate without dramas...

Cheers,

SD - glad that they cannot sell booze after midnight so I am sober as I return home from the bars at 0530 LOL 55555555555! (but the above answer is still correct)

Good-o, thanks!

Did you see my post re. the S5Z as you didn't reply? Also, what do you say re. D500 (thinking of D600 for me)?

Re. your footnote & necking it 'til 05:30; I was confused by the Nation story when it said "All stores as well as venues serving drinks across the country have to stop selling alcohol at midnight, instead of 2am, effective as of yesterday".

Hmm, "venues serving drinks", "midnight instead of 2am, effective as of yesterday". :(

Then it goes on to talk about "wholesale quantities" ... so I assume it's packaged booze related, na?

BTW, do I know the place?

Cheers

27 :)

Did not see the camera post. Will check & reply.

Where were we til 0500? A place in Queen's Park Plaza with a "The Simpsons" theme...not sure if you have been there or not?

The new rules? Who the fuck knows as before it was just about package sales, now ?????

Cheers,

SD

Archived