debts

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats right, If you read another post I made recently "dad's tractor" that's where this is coming from really. When we got married neither of us had any debts, we built our house without a morgtage and now she has gone and taken a loan against the house. The house is'nt in my name neither is any loan, the question is really, am I obliged to that debt?

Cheers, FA...

" ib13 said: ......., so I would hazard a guess that depts acquired BEFORE the marriage should be the wifes alone.

Wasn't the question about debts aquired AFTER marriage? "

So can you put 2 & 2 together? :)

Debts before marriage is the wifes alone unlike debts after marriage, which then becomes common property ;)

Don't take me to court on it though 'cos the king will pardon me :angel:

[color:"blue"] The house is'nt in my name neither is any loan, the question is really, am I obliged to that debt?

Cheers, FA...

[/color]

I asked my lawyer brother about this, he was confused. :: In Thai law, everything after marriage, the couple is responsible. But when the house was built and registerred, the registration asked for the signature of a foreign husband which says that he does not have any right to the property, so the property is not yours. However, the debt, my brother said, it is likely is your debt also. Not fair I know. Now, IMO, if you don't pay the debt the house which is not yours anyhow will be taken correct?

Get a lawyer, perhaps?

Jasmine

Are you a girl Jasmine?

If you are, can you explain why so many guys get involved with thai women knowing the chances of success are not in their favor. Its always theirs is different.

I thought i was a buffoon for paying for 2000 baht for pleasuring hands, but compared to these guys im happy with my 2k ejaculations.

Is 1million baht same same as $25000. Yes it is soo funny that i hope others learn from your lack of brains... no offence intended.

Archived