debts

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"]That's too bad. He was hilarious. :

[/color]

I had a feeling that he is dreaming about his 2000 Baht dream ::

Anyhow gentlemen, I worked with mostly men all my career and was not the first time that I struggled to defend certain honor of a Thai woman or women in general. Some people want to know how far they can get away with certain things. :(

Some people still think I am a man posting as a woman, non?

I do appreciate all of everyone's kindness though. KS, I am sorry that you lost another member.

Jasmine

Anyhow gentlemen, I worked with mostly men all my career and was not the first time that I struggled to defend certain honor of a Thai woman or women in general. Some people want to know how far they can get away with certain things. :(

Jasmine

And some people just enjoy making fools of themselves. Give jerks like that get enough rope and they always hang themselves. :)

[color:"blue"] And some people just enjoy making fools of themselves. Give jerks like that get enough rope and they always hang themselves.

[/color]

True, back to the original post, I feel that the debts are for the couple. The law in Thailand is not faire for forieng husbands.

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] Thanks Jasmine for your 'reality' checks - always enjoy reading your posts! [/color]

Thanks for your kind words. On property, foreigners will never going to have the ownership except condos for if they do, the prices will go beyond the reach of the Thais.

I do NOT agree on the law of the debt though. Hubby and I got married in the USA and according to the Thai law, I am not married for I was a student, single when I left Thailand. I could change that but why would I want to?

It is a joke when Hubby and I spend time in Thailand now that we are living in sin :chili:

Jasmine

Archived