debts

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one i feel sorry for is the kid i think the fat asutralian has with his thai girl.

I hope he had a lot of sex with his girl for that 25ooo$, and thats probably just a tiny portion of what she took him for.

And people say the Japaneesy overpay for their women. Guys the japaneesy have it right pay girl good, have your sex or maybe not( some japaneese dont require actual sex ,my favorite rainbow 2 girl told me), then go home. If you enjoyed bangkok come back again and do it all over.

[color:"blue"]Are you a girl Jasmine?

[/color]

No I am NOT a girl, I am a woman, mature at that.

As far as why ones falling in love with a Thai woman, I wouldn't know.

I left Thailand the 1st time when I was 16 to go to school and this board teaches me a lot about night life and how difficult some lives can be.

Just hope you will never fall for one of these women.

By the way we know what a million bath is and we can talk English better than "same same". It is not funny or it is the case of lacking brains, it is human's nature. When you love, what is $25,000 any how? Before I retired, that was the money that I made in 3.5 months and many on this board members make that much. If I ever ask that amount from my husband, do you think he would say "no"? Don't think so.

Jasmine

This place is getting to be my favorite. Please tell me what a million BATH is, ireally want to know.

I bet you wouldnt be able to get a short time from a guy no matter what, with an lovely sunshiney disposition as yours , no humor intended.

Are you one of thos famous overweight white girls that are so appreciated on these forums that the men fly half way around the world to get to the 2000 baht hookers, no insult itended.

[color:"blue"] I bet you wouldnt be able to get a short time from a guy no matter what, with an lovely sunshiney disposition as yours , no humor intended.

[/color]

Getting personal aren't you? Short time, darling, no short time is needed! :D never have to pay money for such a thing.

Ahh, you wish that I were one of those fat ugly woman, no man ever looks at me :) never have to pay Baht2000 for an orgasm either, poor me must have a terrible experience eh?

Born Thai my dear, retired Computer Scientist with multiple degrees, a Manager of one of the biggest computer company of the USA, had over 20 people for the staff and yes, the only Asian female manager in the company. :o

Still stuck with the 1 million Baht? Just enough to buy a good car in Thailand, that is all. It takes more than that amount to build a house anywhere in Thailand. It is sad that everything in Thailand is expensive now, I remember 100 Baht was very valuable when I was growing up. My father told me that when he was going to school in England, $100 was rich, that was 60 years ago, things changed.

It shocked me to know the prices and it is sad when ones compare with the income. I found out that there are still many people who live on less than 2000Baht/month from this board, incredble when so many of the Thais can spend that amout for an evening meal. I wish the income gap would change, the poor seems to get poorer while the rich is ignoring these people.

Jasmine

Wow, i thought you were gonna say ban that guy. As one who enjoys bangkoks adult scene scene and this being an adult forum, i think, i like to add sexual innuendos in my posts. Sorry if i offended you with my sexual references.

People with fire is what this place needs and you are one of them.

What your position on a review section on agogos.........i had to make a joke . So serious here.

Archived