"Bars" and "Prostitution" don't mix....

NokTang

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AS I thought would be perfectily clear to even those of small minds and insights,

The topic is and was about the so called "bar"s being involved in the prostitution. NOT the obvious ability of drinking in bars and prostitution activities occuring at same.

INVOLVED as in calling them employees(false as that is beyond casual day to day).

INVOLVED as in asking the girl to pay to leave, getting the payment from the customer. Even to quit in many instances via SCAM's.

INVOLVED as in all the rest you can figure out.

A brothel on the other hand, is only involved in the prostitution.

A bar like the Beer Garden merely provides the venue.

Jeez Louise, you need a LOT of words to say that you hate paying barfines!

soongmak said:

Jeez Louise, you need a LOT of words to say that you hate paying barfines!

Don't hate barfines at all. How could I hate something I don't participate in?

I "hate" the attempts, especially by farangs, in inject themselves in the simply transaction of paying a girl for sex. It is not a money issue, it is one of creating involvement where none is required nor needed. It is another of injecting oneself in another persons sexual affairs when no such injection is welcomed, required, or needed. These "bar" systems invite these things and men of little substance crave it for some reason.

If you might notice, I indicate in a calm rational way that I don't think "bar" business/hobby and "prostitution" business/hobby is a good mix. Some pimps have bars, but not usually. A bar might be a good place to meet a prostitute, but it is not IMHO a good or required part of the mix.

Realy very simple, and to each his own. Go ahead, step up on a three legged stool of a bar, you, and the girl.

cheers.

Nok the Kook

Archived