Spirit House theme

New Petchburi Pete

Old Hippie said:

NPP,

The ones on the ground at the base of terees, might be ones getting ready to be destroyed. As I understand it, they take them to a "holy" tree, a Monk gives the blessing/o.k. and they are burned...I think on a particular day, but not sure...

That's how forest fires are started ! Smokey The Bear wouldn't be pleased. Nevertheless, interesting.

HH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete,

Sounds like you are healing up well! Great. Glad to hear it.

We will be celebrating the New Year in the village this year with family. Decided against the long drive down to Patters or Bangkok. Will avoid all the drunk drivers. We'll hole up in the village house with family and get smashed! :: :D I also have quite a few people coming up this way the next few weeks. ND says he may be around this way, and another friend and his lady as well. Dum Soda is supposed to drop by soon as well, and Suadum too. I'll probably head to Pattaya/Jomtien in late January or early Feb. Leave for Boston on March 15th for a few weeks. Back after 15th of April. Do the taxes and stuff like that while over there. Then back here until September some time. We'll see you soon Pete. Have fun in the sun and in the waters of Jomtien!

Cent

Archived