Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

Old Hippie said:

My own experience is, just walk away, if a BG acts up, call the mamasan, tell her, pay the bill, and leave, maybe explain you are leaving because of her.

In nearly 20 years never happened to me. But i agree, call the mamasan, pay the bill and leave is the best and only one thing we can do.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EasySt said:

Your first mistake was going into Living Dolls in the first place. Your second was to throw money around in that place. Kind of like chuming in Shark infested waters IMHO.

I don't see why you guys are so facinated by those overpriced Issan Ho's in there with their tattoo's and bad attitudes.

I 100% agree! :applause: :applause:

Paillote

Sorry to here about the wound, sounds nasty mate.

In this situation, I would probably just have shrugged it off, but then again we all react differently in certain situations and sometimes we all loose our composure.

The head but though.... dude, what were you thinking? It?s not ideal, really, to simulate violence with any girl either TG or fellang... but to do it to a nasty whore? In Thailand? Jesus man, you?re lucky you didn?t get pummeled outside... I?m glad you got away with it.

I remember once coming to within an inch of my life when I had a bar. One of the girls used to come in early evening, a couple hours before we opened to tidy up etc. I was sitting outside the bar with her having a beer. The night before, there was a problem with a fellang girl and her boyfriend in the bar opposite, which almost got nasty, it was a comical to watch and I was telling my staff all about it as we had a beer. In reenacting what happened, I grabbed her by the shoulders and shouted (quoting the fellang girl) ''you filthy pig I?ll kill you!''. Obviously, my staff didn?t mind me doing this as I was simply telling her what happened.... two Thais rode by, got the wrong idea, jumped straight off there bikes and came steaming towards me with rage in their eyes. I got an initial shove, and was milliseconds from getting leathered by them when my staff piped up and explained. I gave them a free beer, we shook hands and they walked away smiling. If I had been serious though.... Jesus, I hate to think.

Point is, I?m surprised a few Thais were not waiting outside for you. Makes me shudder to think...

Anyway, good luck with the turnip, hope it heals quickly.

I have absolutely no compassion for any man who hits a woman or tries to intimidate her with threats of violence.

I could give you over a million scenarios where I have no problem doing just that. There are some truly mean creatures out there man, and their gender does NOT change anything about their actions or what they do onto others, quite irrelevant, but that's a different story and different thread.

Paillote,

The whole purpose of going out is to have a great time, isn't it? There are always those people who try to ruin it for you but just don't give in.

I too wouldn't be amused to be called a cheap charlie. Especially since the fact that I'm not a tight arse and love giving away a few drinks and enjoying a memorable time but everything and everybody has its limits.

Just give her a dirty look, whatever, ignore the whore and go on with your initial intentions of having a sanuk time in Thailand.

>Anyway, beware of the nasty looking bald and injured Oick. Don't mess with him.

Normally I would agree with you whole heartedly. On this occassion, sadly however I cannot. Why? Simply becuase I have had the pleasure of drinking with Palliote on several occasions in pattaya.

Some one further away from the stereo-typical yob would be pretty much hard to imagine. Perhaps working through a second language, he has portrayed himself in a somewhat unflattering light.

Palliote is more a person whom things happen *to* rather than an instigator of trouble.

Knowing palliote as I do, I would suggest this is more of an example of how quickly things can spiral out of control, and how only one or two bad moves in a space of seconds can lead to a whole world of trouble.

I expect I will meet up again with him later in this month, and again spend time drinking with him. Appearances to the contrary, he *is* a nice guy.

-j-

pe7e said:

'Fuck You' will get you a ride in an ambulance in the UK if you say it to the wrong guy, be carefull how you use it, it's fighting talk and not really a suitable response to 'cheap charlie' I would have ignored it or made a joke of it.

"Issan scrubber"would have been a better choice of words in this case.

Paillotte,

I?m sorry to hear about your injury, mate. As others have said, it could have been much worse.

20/20 hindsight is wonderful. I?m sure we have all done things on the spur of the moment that we would have handled differently given a second chance. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

A mate of mine resident here in Pattaya is very generous with lady drinks wherever he goes, and gets plenty of diddling attention for his investment :hubba: But he has his limits, and, when mobbed, with a smile politely says ?Sorry, cannot? pointing to all the drinks he has already bought.

I?m a bit more kin niow than he, and use lines like ?Sorry, one bar, one tilak? or ?Mai mi satang? (= no have money), but always smiling. Or if it?s a dragon approaching me, ?Sorry, I only looking at lady tonight? and make a hand cupped over eyes gesture towards the stage. Or, actually point out the girl on stage that I am really interested in. Often the dragon will call her down for me. I may reward the dragon with a drink as a commission.

Better, if you can, to smile and get out of a situation without making Thais lose any face at all. But another mate of mine, whenever a bargirl calls him kin niow, he has a dig back and says, ?Yes, I kin niow?. Then pats his fat wallet smiling and says, ?That?s why I have money, but you no have money.?

I am interested too in which Living Dolls it was. Did you have to walk about 25 metres off Walking Street past a few bars to get to the entrance?

Bust1

>> Made my first trip to LOS 1995 and have never once stepped foot in a bar in Pattaya.

? looks like there are now 10,000 and ?one? more girls for me to root here. How am I ever going to cope, with fellow Aussies letting me down this way? This isn?t the ANZAC spirit! I sometimes wish I were like the bloke with 5 dicks whose condoms used to fit him like a glove :grinyes:

:beer:

have to agree with Zaad here.

i had this converstaion a while ago and explained why i hit a Woman.

i feared for my life after she had stabbed me once and was preparing to do it again.

i'm sorry but justified IMO.

i do feel for Paloitte and can understand the situation but cannot say if he was right or wrong as i don't know how i would have reacted in this PARTICULAR incident.

i've been in similar situations and have handled them according to how i was feeling at the time.

never resorted to violence which i don't think Paloitte did.

but have seen many instances of violence espiecally when Cobra Gold was in Town.........

One point worth considering is the validity of BG's words.

To a BG "Farang Jai Dee" is someone who throws money aroung like there is no tommorrow to the rest of the world A FOOL

"Farang Khi Neow" is someone who does not throw his mony around, to the rest of the world SENSIBLE

It is all to easy to castigete the OP and say that he brought the situation on himself, but I am sure that if we all being honest to a man we would all admit to doing something, that in hindsight, was not the sensible thing to do. Heat of the moment has strange effects on even the most rational people.

As others as said, you are lucky it did not escalate to something more serious and if any good has come from it you will remember to wait a few milliseconds before carrying out an action.

Proud to be called Khi Neow in certain quarters

Archived