Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

Palliotte, if you were thinking about returning to that bar i suggest you don't. You saw how the girl continued to escalate in response to your inaction. In her mind she may think it is still not over and that you have alot more coming to you. Rounding up some blokes to wait outside for the farang who headbutted her is not out of the question.

Granted if you went back there probably would be nothing to it. But even the smallest chance of this girl having designs on you is enough to warrant avoiding the place.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi......... :wave:

i agree that my post was far-out and nothing to do with with Paloitte experienced.

i was just commenting that there are times when action sometimes has to be taken.

i have trouble in Bars and thankfully i have taken the advice of Members and spoken to the Mamasan and things were resolved with a smile and i was back again the next Night.

but occasionally i have had trouble with Girls in my Hotel and i have told them to leave.

whenever i saw them next they have got a little angry and i just told them to go away and the Mamasan sortd things out.

i remember a Night when i BF'd 2 Girls from a Bar and nothing happened between the 3 of us........... :cussing:

i told the Bar Owner the next Day and Bf'S were given back and i was treated to a Night of free drinks.

the Girls were told never to come near me again unless it was my choice.

shit happens but we all do things differently.

but occasionally i have had trouble with Girls in my Hotel and i have told them to leave.
Actually, the worst problems I have experienced personally have been with BGs that don't want to leave. Because of this problem (and because I would feel rather awkward running into neighbors in the lift with a 19 BG in torn stockings and a pierced tongue ring), I have a second condo.

But this is a running problem. I prefer STs. And sometimes BGs decide they simply want to stay. Or sometimes they are - or claim to be - too drunk to make their way back to home or NEP. Or they decide that I am now their "boyfriend" (read: property). This is always an unpleasant situation, particularly when they are drunk.

They can get violent, and start to destroy property. I forced one out by basically hugging her, walking her out of the condo, and then closing the door. The next day, I heard that on the way out she was complaining to the guards, saying she was going to file a police report. Now if this sort of thing happens, I call up the guards. It can create a very awkward scene I'd rather avoid.

I was talking to a couple of ex-pat friends tonight, and they both agreed that this was the biggest problem they have encountered with BGs. If this sort of thing happens (or a BG claims anything else happened), it is your word against hers, and you, as a Farang, will lose, no matter how implausible her version of the facts. Makes you pause and consider (other factors besides looks, etc.) before you bring a BG home.

What happened to you just escalated :: into something that no sane person, especially a foreigner, would intentionally want to happen. Unfortunately, things got bad real quick, which you had no way out.

The bitch insulted you, and you responded with the first thing that came to your mind. She didn't like what you said, thats her fucking problem. She decided to go nuts because of an accidental headbutt. Thankfully, you got out alive.

Hopefully, one day, she gets her ass kicked, by someone she attacks who just might be more crazy than she is :)

When I encounter girls insulting me or starting bullshit games in the bars or go gos with me, I usually just laugh directly at the offender, until they get the message that I'm not laughing with them ::

If this sort of thing happens (or a BG claims anything else happened), it is your word against hers, and you, as a Farang, will lose, no matter how implausible her version of the facts.

Funny you should say this because of course there is just no way you can make a statement like this with any certainty and I for one can tell you that you are dead wrong.

I have on one occasion had the police intervene. When a BG entered my hotel room and before the door was even closed, she demanded payment because as she explained she had problems with some customers not paying. Bad sign, if customers don't want to pay maybe there is a reason. So I said gee, what a coincidence I have problems with BG's who want money first so you are welcome to leave if you want. She demanded 500 baht to leave or else. Miffed at her scheme to deviously time this bomb shell to the absolute worst possible time I stood pat and told her she was getting nothing. After watching a berzerk tantrum of her breaking stuff to teach me a lesson she tried to leave, but I wrestled her ID away from her and got security to detain her then the police. The police *stated* they didn't believe either version of our story which was worrying. I told the absolute truth and she lied saying I broke everything with this wild story! I was thinking great, now what. She was gloating and talking trash to me that I made the wrong choice (her English was very good by the way). In a final twist of events the decision came and she was forced to pay the hotel for 100% of the damage, then was taken to the slammer to be booked and charged. I didn't gloat or so much as look at her, but rather silently wai'd the police. But I was embarrassed to the hotel staff over causing them so much trouble over 500 baht. They were really nice about it surprisingly. They had the room cleaned and helped me to new room and that was that.

"...She decided to go nuts because of an accidental headbutt...."

How is she supposed to know it was an "accident?" Look, if I am throwing punches, and one "Accidently" lands on you, you're gonna get pissed as well... in her mind, he attacked her plain and simple, she responded with what she felt was needed to protect herself.

My guess here is the original poster never would have acted this way at home, gotton in a farang girl's face. He felt "strong" pushing a Thai whore around, and got what he deserved, he never should have gotten in her face, "fainted" the headbutt, or "accidently" made contact with her head. I've seen these things before, and most times, it is the punter who is out of line.

Gadfly1 said:

Actually, the worst problems I have experienced personally have been with BGs that don't want to leave. Because of this problem (and because I would feel rather awkward running into neighbors in the lift with a 19 BG in torn stockings and a pierced tongue ring), I have a second condo.

But this is a running problem. I prefer STs. And sometimes BGs decide they simply want to stay. Or sometimes they are - or claim to be - too drunk to make their way back to home or NEP. Or they decide that I am now their "boyfriend" (read: property). This is always an unpleasant situation, particularly when they are drunk.

They can get violent, and start to destroy property. I forced one out by basically hugging her, walking her out of the condo, and then closing the door. The next day, I heard that on the way out she was complaining to the guards, saying she was going to file a police report. Now if this sort of thing happens, I call up the guards. It can create a very awkward scene I'd rather avoid.

I was talking to a couple of ex-pat friends tonight, and they both agreed that this was the biggest problem they have encountered with BGs. If this sort of thing happens (or a BG claims anything else happened), it is your word against hers, and you, as a Farang, will lose, no matter how implausible her version of the facts. Makes you pause and consider (other factors besides looks, etc.) before you bring a BG home.

Which is why I would never bring a BG to my house.

OH,

>>I've seen these things before, and most times, it is the punter who is out of line. <<

Maybe. But for certain the girl was out of line as well so its not so onesided IMO. The flaming little cunt called him a cheap charlie (after she received a drink) for the sole purpose of starting trouble. Would have been better if Palliotte head butted her hard enough to knock her unconscious i certainly would not sympathize with her. Obviously for his own safety its the wrong move and i sure as hell would not get into it with her but this does not change the fact that she deserved a thrashing.

Archived