Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...She did tell me she used to have tilac hansum man from SF..."

So, she said handsome man from SFO, and you immediately thought of me...explains the nice flowerrs you sent. Now stop fantasizing! :)

"...but he was Khi Neow not pay for kinky photo's. .."

True :(

And that is not my Ex in the Picture, it is Limbo dressed up for a Night on the town with My ex BF Nervous Dog, who dumped me for Cent...just letting you know Limbo, you can have him, but he plays the game...

Old Hippie said:

And that is not my Ex in the Picture, it is Limbo dressed up for a Night on the town with My ex BF Nervous Dog, who dumped me for Cent...just letting you know Limbo, you can have him, but he plays the game...

You see Bust1, internal bickering, there turning on each other.

The pressures getting too much for them. :grinyes:

I'm starting to wonder whether some of the older members of the board have become so disillusioned with the P4P scene they are beginning to seek comfort amongst themselves. Maybe I'm ....BARKING.......up the wrong......TREE.......get my drift. Would explain a lot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"... Ahhhh, another month, another victory?. Heheheh!..."

Frankly dude, I am tired of letting you win...gotton quite boring actually. So, in the interest of elevating the standards of the board, to something acceptable, I will maybe pull some of my "p" level material and enter it, sort of show you how it's done...well, you aren't really up to my "P" level, but you get the idea, and can maybe learn something...

"...The problem I have this month I just which pics to send in. Cripes, I have got a few potential winners?."

Only a few? must be borring running around BKK with your Kodak instamatic, thinking of clever things to photograph...well, maybe this month, I'll actually make an effort, and give you a taste of defeat. See how motivated I am...ahhhhh-pretentcious yawn.... :neener::dunno:

Solo1mick said:

You see Bust1, internal bickering, there turning on each other.

The pressures getting too much for them. :grinyes:

The way I figure it Mick we just let them go about with their little tit 4 tat.

It seems to help them maintain there delusional state. One of them even mention something about ........Ahhhhh.......another month another victory etc. They're even going to the trouble of buying new cameras. I can here it now " oh my entries would have been so much better but I'm still getting the feel of my new camera. You just wait until next month. Yeah right. Poor tradesman always blames his tools. All's going according to plan my fellow newbie.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

There's not much hype going on anymore, 24 hours of silence.

I think it most be finally sinking victory is no longer guaranteed.

That amazing picture I got must have shaking them big style.

Everybody must be out with the cameras desperately snapping every kid they come across or as Bust1 said "off to buy new equipment so they have something to blame"

;)

Or perhapes you are just worried by the silence, fearing we are all plotting against you...or lining up our allies, plotting, coniving...all to get you and that poor excuse you call a photo to lose miserably...but then, I am sure you will fail on your own, and don't need our help...

Personally, I am busy trying to decide what picture to send in...something from my"O" list or further up, or back...I mean I want to keep it fair, not humiliate you all too bad...oh well...we will see. In the mean time, try not to worry so much about it. Just be assured you will lose, and accept it. Take bliss in that. :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

Narcissism, egotism, vanity call it would you will, it still will not save you from the inevitable.

Only a suggestion but maybe you it would be better to start going through the ?A? grade photos.

:neener:

And the reason we haven't heard for Limbo, apparently he's drowning his sorrows metaphorically speaking. :help:

Archived