Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, to someone lacking in anything even remotrely resembling culture, creativeity, or talent, naturally you would think that...

"...instantly know it is exceptional. Nothing in your gallery even remotely leens towards that...."

Yes, actually, "Exceptional" would be a severe understatement as pertains to my work. Where as "crap" would actually be a compliment for yours... :dunno: :dunno: :neener: :neener: :neener:

It would only be fair to tell you gents that I will be entering this contest as well.

After winning the very first photo contest on np by a mile, as we all recall, it was all too obvious, that the other entries were nowhere close to my winning shot.

As a result I have till now refrained from participating in further contests, as it was only too clear that my participation would disencourage other members from sending in their entries.

It would seem from the posts in this thread that you have had more than sufficient time to built up a false sense of self-confidence, so I have decided to lift my self-imposed ban and set new standards in the photo contest.

`

Good luck gentlemen, you`ll need it.

Cheers

hua nguu

All you will be doing Hua Ngun is ensuring that I will collecting prizes at the end. I appreciate the fact you are entering but just so you know a lot has changed since the first contest. Now days people who actually have some talent are entering. People like...ummm....me! Sure OH and Limbo and Stick have probably taken some half decent snaps in their time but up against the genius of myself all will fain into insignificance. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived