Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

Well, this just goes to show your utterly plebian taste not only in photographic equipment, but in what you consider an acceptable quality photo, and the amount of effort you put into it all...non the less, we will fake polite amusement at your little attempts to present a photo...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody who uses a George Dubya quote to make a point is surely only entering the contest for the amusement of others. Wasn't he the guy who once said "I believe nowdays most of our imports are coming from overseas" Cent I respect you as a FZ fan, he actually did some of his best work with a little ozzie guy by the name of Norman Gunstan, but as a credible photographer you will find you are way out of your league when up against the power of a nokia and the talent of your's truley.

:neener: :neener: :neener:

Hate to say it but you guys really are a sad bunch.

You self-proclaimed experts know shit about what it takes to win a photo contest.

The crap talk about camera angles and latest models sickens me.

The reason I will win this contest is NOT because I claim to be a good shooter, I'm probably no worse than any of you sad drunks though, and NOT because I carry the latest Canon -delighting me always- MVX4i OPTURA600, 4.3Megapixels CCD, DIGIC DV Imaging Processor, 10x optical zoom, High Quality Canon optics, RGB primary color filter, high resolution 16:9 mode, 2.5inch LCD with anti-reflection finish, extensive photo functions, low light features, direct print and other connectivity and DV Messenger 2 in my back pocket.

No...I will win because KS' loveletters to Old Hippie are in my possession (gosh, they really are hilarious) and will be posted on the board if he doesn't comply to my demands :)

So goodluck to all of you going for second spot cause that's as lucky as you're going to get.

Cheers!

:beer:

Ah yes, But I used my Nikon D70 (far superior in the hands of a skilled pro/award winning professional photojournalist, like myself than that piece of junk you call a camera), to take pictures of you and Fiery Jack in the Soi & Beer garden Bog! So well, talk about hilarious...at least now we know who's tattooed ass Fiery Jack was talking about!

As for the LoveLetters Khun Sanuk sent me, no worry, we are out and proud! But of course, we aren't gay!

Zaad said:

I carry the latest Canon -delighting me always- MVX4i OPTURA600, 4.3Megapixels CCD, DIGIC DV Imaging Processor, 10x optical zoom, High Quality Canon optics, RGB primary color filter, high resolution 16:9 mode, 2.5inch LCD with anti-reflection finish, extensive photo functions, low light features, direct print and other connectivity and DV Messenger 2 in my back pocket.

Yes........But can you make a call with it?.........I didn't think so. Another one of lessor talent trying desperately to convince themself they are up to the task. Sadly you are not. Retreat and save face I say. :neener: :neener: :neener:

Archived