Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

Old Hippie said:

Just promise me you won't go off a tall building when the humiliation hits you smack on... :neener::dunno:

I didn't know you cared. :grouphug:

As for falling of a tall building, I have asked hotel to make sure they don't give me a room with a balcony for my arrival in two days time. I don't want to become the source of another "Farang falls from balcony, one more for the Brits" thread. :grinyes:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Or perhapes you are just worried by the silence, fearing we are all plotting against you...or lining up our allies, plotting, coniving...

We knew that already OH. You and your buddies entire rigged photo contest is so transparent. The only reason I entered was to show you what a tragic lot you all are. Look I'm sure you've all been praising each other for so long with lines like "great shot Limbo. You really captured that chunder in such good light" or " your shot of that dog turd on the BTS station OH rated high in my scoring" that you actually have begun to believe your own hype. Sadly that's all it is. When the voting has finished and you see mine and my comrade Mick's name filling the first 3 spots you will realize then that your "A" shots will always rate as a "Z" when competing against true talent.

:yay: :yay: :yay::wave: :wave: :wave:

Excuse me ladies,

It's starting to smell funny around, do you guys notice as well?

All this pompeous 'I know it all' kinda talk.

It's really nice you guys come aboard and join in the photo contest, hats off to you ,but as OH already pointed out, don't go off tall buildings when humilation smacks you head on.......... :hubba:

Although some may go out and get new equipment and the other thinks he can get by with non "A" level materials and pretends he won awards and yet another trying to make fun of the old contender gang and all of you collectively don't have a clue at all anyway, knowing all this, I just can kick back and enjoy the moments of glory ahead of me. :neener:

It reminds me of something the gladiators used to say before they had to fight, maybe you guys should practicing that phrase.

You guys are all drunk or stoned. I will be winning this contest. And no, not with pics of a Thai kid in Blimey, or some quickly snapped photo just for the contest. I have years worth of cute Thai kid pics. You guys haven't got a chance. Expensive cameras don't make the shot either, so you guys spending mucho baht on the fancy schmantsy equipment might as well quit now before you go broke trying to get the great shots that I already have in my pic archives. There will be one winner this month ... me. You gents haven't got a chance. No trash talk ... just fact. :: :D:neener::chili:

Cent

All this talk about new cameras and fancy schmantsy equipment. You should know all my shots are taken on my Nokia while talking on the phone in the back of a Tuk Tuk. And still I will win hands down no problem.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes, hands down covering you ugly crap you call "Photos..."

"...Snapped with a nokia from the back of a tuk tuk..."

Perhapes you shouldn't have even wasted that much effort for such poor pictures...so sadwhat passes for quality art and culture these days (Nose in the air)...So terrible to think that if I, or even my lessor, Stickman, were to vanish, all the next generation would have as a bench mark would be the crap the rest post here...yawn...oh well...what can I do, but try and remain humble and interested...

Limbo,

I notice you failed to mention me and that Stick guy in your little rant...could it be that you know your place amongst us? Recognize your humble limits? Or perhapes you felt unworthy to mention our names...well, what ever the case, just do your best...we promise not to laugh...

What will make this victory even sweeter is that I will be entering images I have stored on my phone while others will be, what was it.........."got myself a new lens this week so going to go out and shoot me some more this weekend". A true indication of how much confidence they have their ability. So already restricted to what I have on my Nokia which, incidently, I'm thinking of upgrading to one of the new Sony Ericssons with the 2 Mega Pixel cameras to put it beyond doubt for next month, I will accept gracefully the disadvantage I am at along with those others less fortunate enough to presently be in LOS, to display the true definition of outstanding photography with my entries. This victory we be priceless. :neener: :neener: :neener:

Archived