Poll on getting screwed over by a Thaigirl

Central Scrutinizer

magician said:

and in fact, what most women do everywhere. I suppose that they are just a little less hypocritical about it here.

Seems like the slippery slope it's about to take you for a ride. Buing your FG a dinner is not the same as a prostitute taking money for sex. If one can not see the difference the slide is just to fast to get a good look at reality.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, perhaps buying your GF dinner before sex isn't the same as paying a girl you've just met for sex, but how different is it from the sponsorships that many of these Thai girls have?

also, there are a lot of women who sleep with men just for the gifts that they buy them, but we don't generally consider them on the same level as a girl who gets paid directly for sex, when the only difference to me is that the arrangement of the second type seems more honest and straightforeward.

I too prefer an arrangement that is less direct and honest, i have a psychological barrier that makes it tough for me to feel comfortable handing over cash for sex.,though for the life of me when I look at it blankly i don't know why. Often, i wouldn't think twice about spending twice as much money on the trimmings of a date to get in a girl's pants.

One day I'll overcome this lame barrier of mine.

The barrier is so huge it's not even funny. You would have to go extremly far on the 'buy a gift for a gf' scale before it comes close to selling your body for money.

Perhaps the barrier is a natural reaction to paying someone to damage their lives for money, but then again ... someone does not like working at a office either so _ Same Same _ :banghead:

I hear you on this, and yes, I suspect that some antipathy towards the fairer sex skews my views. I have been divorced twice, and I cannot count my exgirlfriends. I am not proud of this--clearly I am not able to sustain a long-term relationship with a woman, for whatever reason. Either the problem is something that I am doing, or I am choosing my female companions poorly. Either way, the problem lies with me.

I do think that it is a farang illusion, however, to believe that the dating rituals that we engage in with Western women are significantly different from handing a girl a couple of thousand baht notes for short time.

In the west, we consider it seduction, and we try to appeal to the emotional side of a woman, while plying her with gifts, dinners, shows, etc. In the LOS, we meet, we smile, we hang out, and as the evening fades into morning, we ask them if they would like to go with us. In some cases, the unspoken question hangs: is she working, or is she a "nice" girl?

Usually, you just know, based on where you meet them, how they are dressed, or how they conduct themselves.

If you meet a girl at, say, Gullivers, and if the girl is very attractive, dressed sexy, and speaks fairly competent English, the odds are pretty high that she has had a sponser, or she at least supplements her income by prostituting herself. If you meet her at QBar, same-same. If you meet her at CM2, the odds rise. You know what you have if she practices the feminine art of touching you just so, among other nonverbal signals.

There are exceptions, though. I met a girl who works as a waitress, and carnal knowledge was achieved, but no mention of money was ever made. This, of course, simply made me want to be lavish with gifts and shopping excursions, and this was received with gratitude and a smile. In fact, I will always end up willingly spending MORE on a girl like this, than I will for a hooker. I do not believe that this girl has clearly crossed the blurry line into prostitution, and her lack of sexual experience made it apparent that she could probably count the number of her partners on one hand. Still, a transaction did take place, and it was not different from the sorts of transactions that we practice in the West.

For myself, I consider the brutal cash nature of the typical exchange in Thailand to be more honest, in a way, than the contortions that we endure in the West. I prefer the efficiency of the P4P way, where you get the value of the encounter out of the way, and it is clear what you are doing, and why.

Doing it the Western way....involves deceit and euphemism.

What we are talking about, in its way, is not much evolved from what must have transpired among Neanderthal Man, who dragged the carcass from his hunt past the camp fire. Those women who were available because they were hungry followed the meat. Women just want to be taken care of, whether they are Asian, North American, or European.

No doubt, I am still just pissed off that a woman that I allowed myself to love fooled me, if only for awhile, that she was somehow different.

Had I not believed that she no longer had a price tag on her pussy, I would never have permitted myself to become committed and emotionally entangled. I would have known that the relationship was a rental, no matter how long term. My problem was, I thought that she was a "good girl."

Really, now.

Who was the stupid one?

:)

I appreciate your sharing your views, gentlemen.

(pookspal) i think it was RONNIE LANE (faces) who said "but love is blind,and you're far too kind,dont ever let it show"..... ooh la la......... so as far as "getting screwed" goes i gotta think it more of case of just another one of LIFE'S MOMENTS!....i absolutely fell HARD but financially was spared as i stepped aside before the door closed.....bitterness is useless as it changes NOTHING!.......i personally (only my opinion) think all MOMENTS are precious and memorable and would CHANGE NOTHING as i look back....better to have tasted food you know you dont like than to have no idea how it tastes......"most of these wounds they are self-inflicted" (GM listen without prejudice)...kinda says it all...again i am very fortunate as my situation was different than most as i gave the family NOTHING and CUT THE CORD early...BITTER? no..DO I MISS HER? no...will i ever forget her? NEVER! lets be serious in a way we kinda know we are OVERMATCHED from the beginning so coming out of this without getting knocked out in a way is OK

Thanx man, your story and experience is very interesting. I hope you don't mind when I add some stuff that I have eexperienced myself in context with your experience!

magician said:

I enjoy a girl who has a personality and goals and interests and desires.

Dito, me too, but those goals appear to be vary or sometimes completely made up. The switch from the easy live by getting payed for what the most of them like, to a girl that all of a sudden has responsibility for something real and maybe not so funny, is a big step which the most of them never really accomplish in their entire life. It is much easier to find a Falang who pays for everything so that she can watch tv and sleeplong!

magician said:

I am typically much older than the girls that I go out with, and this has...had its own share of downsides. On the one hand, they make me feel young. On the other, they grow up, and they change, and you sometimes find that you no longer fit well together.

I don't mean to insult you, I am really not, but here you seem to be blindfolded a little bit. Let me explain you why and let me explain you how i came to this conclusion. I have 2 dozens of female Thai friends, I am not attracted to them but I enjoy to have open talks with them, one of them is like a sister to me and I know she simply wants to be my friend. They often come to my house and we sit on the pool and they tell me what they do with their customers / boyfriends.

The age difference is a huge thing. Since I am not getting younger I hate to admit that to myself. There are no two opinions that it is not too hard to make a girl your so called 'girlfriend' but everyone knows that it is not too easy too keep that status! A young girl and an older man have a good chance when he can make her laugh, when he can take care of her and most certainly when he can keep her away from her old life. But basically this doesn't happen too often, it happens but in the most cases she is happy about having a good 'boy' having security but for real she unconciously doesn't stop looking for Mr Right! If there comes a younger or much better looking guy that can provide her the same security than the older man, then she will go for the younger guy. I saw that more than 20 times! This is what the girls tell me, this is what the girls do. I was one of the younger guys when one of the girls called me and wanted me to fuck her in BKK because her 56 Yo Boyfriend in Pattaya was not enough for her! We all thought this girl really likes this man (we = me and the girls from her bar), he is a good hearted dude, he takes care of her very well (50k/month) He wants to have her a better life and after all he did for her she has the guts to offer me free sex in BKK. Well not only me, she offered it to 2 other guys as well. This is only one example, i could post some more but I think I have made my point!

A great thing about LOS is that you can have Sex with girls that you would not be able to convince in your home country, but ignoring the demographic factor is not too wise! There is a reason why ONE doesn't get a hot young chick in his home country, the same reason is applying to LOS. Sex, yes, Relationship, yes - true love, sometimes but most likely not!

I believe they already have the idea of leaving a man that is way older before you change them or make them grow up, if you provide this girl with knownledge and confidence she might feel strong enough to take the risk!

There is this other girl 30yo she went with a very very nice man 65yo to Chiang Mai. This man looks like a Movie Star, he is very handsome for his age, he is in perfect shape for his age and he is a real sweet heart (not gay) . He felt for this girl which happens to be my first Thai Girl ever, she has a good heart, she became a good friend, we are talking many times on the phone. She told me she likes this man a lot, he has a good heart and he is very attractive for his age, but she will leave him in June, she told me in June she will have enough money to fix the house of her parents. She already feels bad for him but she doesn't want to have children with him because when her Baby would be 20 yo the guy would be already dead and she doesn't want her baby suffer from that loss. I tried to convince her that she might not find a better man, she said she already knew that but she doesn't care. She wants a man around 35 to 40! Pointless to say that she makes the man feel safe about this relationship!

magician said:

The small gestures, like placing food on my plate for me, feeding me with their own hands, giving me freakin' baths, etc....when girls "take care me" in that way, I am inclined to take very good care of them.

That is the deal :)

Have fun with girls that give you a good feeling and be careful with your choices. Be aware that you might have more fun than your little sexpot, they are thankful for beeing treated in a nice way. We are all just men and it is in our nature to do crazy things when it comes to attractive females. Don't trhow money at a girl, let her make the choice. I have seen so many men that offer a girl money right from the start, it is like they are aoplogising for their age or so. Don't give a girl too much money in the first night, don't aggociate a price before you go with her (it is up to you) If a girl calls out 5000 baht you can be certain that she is not attracted to you. Pay the minimum amount in the first night, the next day you will see if she wants to go with you again or if she got her period all of a sudden.

If you give a girl an unreasonable high amount of money after the first night than you will never be able to give her less and you are sending a misunderstandable signal to that you are the cashcow! I once gave a girl accidently 4k baht in Pattaya for some lame short time sex, I was too wasted to count my money right, this girl kept on calling me for 3 weeks and I wasn't really nice to her at all.

magician said:

Anyway....been hanging out with a hot little sexpot for the past couple of weeks. Just what the doctor ordered. I am faced with a dilemma, though. I met a spectacular waitress tonight. :)

Good doctor that is :)

Enjoy your life, it is short enough. Try to forget the ex girlfriend and try to cut every string attached to her.

>....bitterness is useless as it changes NOTHING!.......i personally (only my opinion) think all MOMENTS are precious and memorable and would CHANGE NOTHING as i look back....better to have tasted food you know you dont like than to have no idea how it tastes.....<

Couldn't agree more!

Christian.....I have to grant you your points. I have seen this, too, though not to the same degree....or in the same degree of detail.

One girl that I met, she is a friend of my little sexpot, she is married to a really nice older Brit gentleman.

This girl is attractive, she is fun, she has a great set of legs, and really nice skin. She dresses nicely, not too slutty, but very pretty. I really like her fashion sense. She tones it down quite a bit, but there is no hiding her natural sex appeal.

She is manifestly bored with married life. She has a kid with this Brit.

She went out with me and my sexpot, and another of their friends, and she was not exactly....behaving as a married woman should behave. My sexpot told me that she was just fooling around, and that she would never screw around on her husband (insert usual superlatives, he is "jai dee," "good man," "he take care," etc., etc. )...but, I am not so sure. She may have just been goofing around....or she may have actually been trolling for a one-night stand.

A couple of nights later, we ended up going out with her again, but this time, she brought her husband. I really liked him. He was a very quiet, retiring sort of older gentleman. He obviously had a nice, young, pretty little wife. And they seemed to get along ok, and at times, I could see that she really did like him. But there really were no fireworks.

Does that mean that she fucks around on him? No idea. But I suspect that she would, and that she probably has done so.

I think that your point is valid: if a younger, more handsome man came along with equivalent financial resources, she would definitely consider jumping ship. Kid or no kid. But....She is not getting any younger. She may have done as well as she could do. I definitely think that she "settled" for him.

From my standpoint, I think that she did well for herself. He really is a fine man. Honorable, decent, polite, without a single mean bone in his body. I do not think that she is equipped to really appreciate him, though. I think that she is struggling with it.

I am older, myself. And while I like good sex as much as any man, I have enough life experience to know that mere fireworks are overrated. The honeymoon period never lasts.

But you know what? We are talking about relationships with younger girls. Not with older women. Girls.

They have not had the years and the bitter experiences to learn the same lessons that we have learned. While they are women, and even more pertinently, they are Thai women, and so they are very much focused on finding a man who will take care of them, they are subject to the same hormonal drives as any other young woman, and it is only natural that they would prefer a younger, more fit, more handsome man than us older, fatter, quieter gentlemen.

It only makes sense. We do not seek out older women. The only reason that these Thai girls indulge us older guys is because we are more established, we have more money, and we are probably easier for them to handle than young men, who will naturally have more chicks chasing after them.

Hard facts, but true.

I think that you hit the nail on the head. Live for the moment, and forget about finding "true love."

While some of us may indeed find it, it is rare.

There are a whole lot of attractive "bad girls" out here to play with, in the meantime. If it never goes any father than that....well, life could be worse. We could be back in the Western world, with really nasty women.

I have to say, though....I really am not interested in butterflying. I really would prefer to have a solid relationship with a special woman.

Oh, well.

I guess that I will just go out to an MP. It is fast, clean, affordable, and the girls are lovely.

Archived