Poll on getting screwed over by a Thaigirl

Central Scrutinizer

Well, I had dinner with her best friend again, tonight, and I uncovered the truth.

After drinks at Titanium, and more drinks and some dancing at CM2, we finally ended up at Soi 1. And that was when the truth finally came out.

It turns out that her best friend was a witness to the entire sordid episode, and knew about it the entire time. Apparently, the deception was eating her up. She cried as she told me. For whatever that is worth.

My girlfriend had admitted to knowing Mr. Moon, and admitted to talking to him, but that was it.

It turns out that she met Mr. Moon at CM2. He offered her money for sex. My girlfriend was always outraged that the farang at CM2 thought that she and her friend might be "hookers." She said that she told them, "I have my own money. I do not need your money."

She did not need Mr. Moon's money, either. I had sent her 40,000 baht at the beginning of that month. But Mr. Moon offered her 10,000 baht. For one day. She took it, and yup, she fucked him at the Palazzo Hotel.

Her friend kept saying, "10,000 baht. For one day." Like that made it understandable. Or something that she could not pass up. I told her, "Amy galee." Amy is a whore. She nodded. It hurt her to agree, as she stills feels loyalty to her "best friend," but then...she was out with me, wasn't she? And she was spilling the beans on her pal.

I am mystified. As much as I would like to say that everything makes sense now....it only makes sense insofar as I knew that something had happened. I did not know exactly what. But I do now.

I guess that I can understand a couple of other things, though.

She was tortured by guilt.

She was lying her ass off.

I think that she also, for whatever reason, wanted the relationship to end. She was sabotaging herself, sabotaging us.

So, there you are.

The girl that I was going to marry, whose kids I was going to raise, for whom I was going to get a house and a car....she sold her pussy for $250 US.

Now, she apparently has a boyfriend named "Michael."

Michael, if you are reading, I wish you luck. Maybe she learned some lessons from our relationship, her fuck ups, my fuck ups, and our breakup.

But do not be deceived. She is a great girl. But she sells her pussy for money.

She sold it to me the first time that I met her for 5,000 baht.

She sold it to Mr. Moon, over a year later, for 10,000 baht.

She is in Sakaew now, for the Macha Bucha holiday, seeing her kids. She also uses the name "Amena." Why, I do not know. Everyone calls her Amy, and has, for as long as I have known her.

Maybe she fucks under the name "Amena" for punters that she meets at CM2.

The whole thing...is a crying shame.

She was a great girl. And I thought that we would last.

Apparently she did not love me to such a degree that she preferred to return to a life of prostitution rather than stay with me.

What a shame. Such a waste.

For whatever it is worth, I wish her well.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was against the rules to use people's real names? Interesting story though, if an all too common one. Puzzled how you can call her a'good girl' as she not only lied to you from day one but on day one sold herself to you for 5000 baht, far too much for a cafe singer IMO.

Her real name?

Neither "Amy" nor "Amena" are her real name. I know her real name. I have seen her bank books, her ID card, her insurance documents, and her Uni registration. I paid for all of it, except for the ID card. She can start using the name "bai yet doot mai" tomorrow if she likes. She introduced herself to me as "Emily" when I first met her.

I call her a "good girl" because I got to know her very, very well, and because I loved her. I say that I knew her well....but then, I never quite believed that she would betray me the way that she did. I suppose that you never really know anyone. I do consider myself lucky. Everything emerged before I had put a house, car, and land in her name, and registered a marriage at the Amparo. In material terms, I lost very little. In emotional terms....I am deeply wounded.

Mostly, though, my heart grieves, because she really fucked herself over. Had she been able to walk away from "the life," and stay away from it, she would now be living in a huge house, with a full-time live-in maid, and we would be shopping for a car. We would be making plans to bring her kids to live with us from Sakaew. We would be picking out furniture and decorations. We would be arranging a garden. I had a great house picked out. Right down the street from a school. I was budgeting to pay her fees for the new semester at Ram. I paid insurance for her and for her daughter the week before everything came to a head.

I call her a "good girl" because I understand how "Thai" her story is. She was pregnant before she was 16. She got pregnant again, a couple years after having the first baby. Both by different Thai males, one of whom was married with a family, who both bolted on her and never provided an ounce of emotional or material support. They just vanished. They hooked up with a young girl who was lovely, fucked her, knocked her up, then bailed on her. She grew up feeling unloved and unwanted, abandoned by her biological father, with a stepfather who quickly sired his "own" children with her mother, who then favored her half-siblings over her and her older brother. She was just looking for love when she got pregnant as a teenager. She craved love, and of course, she did not get it.

I call her a "good girl" because, no matter how conflicted she ever was about her mother, who sent her to Bangkok to earn no matter how she had to do it, she always sent money home for her babies. She always went home for Mother's Day, the Queen's Birthday, and she truly did love her mother, and her children, and the whole extended family. When she realized that her mother was favoring her own biological children over hers, she diverted the money to her Aunt, who then took charge of ensuring that the kids had money for lunch in school every day, and for milk. She was angry at her mother, but that did not stop her from buying a moto and a cart for the family to use, or a cow.

I call her a "good girl" because she did love me, if only for awhile. I have never been so cared for, and I am not a young man. I have been divorced twice. I knew a "keeper" when I met her, and I took a risk on her. Because I am not a complete idiot, I was relatively insulated, and I did not lose everything. Just my heart.

As for the amount that I paid when I first met her....I considered it a bargain. She was very pretty, and she looked young as hell. She looked much different without her make up on, of course....but I grew to love her, as a person, over time. I am not surprised that Mr. Moon paid 10,000 baht for "one day." Some here would call her a "stunner." She certainly has a nice body. A little skinny...but I like them that way. Silicone tits. I did not like those, so much, though some have called them spectacular. She has a fake chin, and a few scars, where she paid some dipshit at a Wat to burn off beauty marks, and one on her ass, where she had a small lump when I first met her. I took her to the doctor to have it removed. He did good work. It was kind of interesting...for me, anyway. I like the small imperfections on a woman's body. So, yes, she was physically beautiful.

I call her a "good girl" because I believed that she was, and that she could be, and that we would live a life of domestic tranquility for years to come.

Thai girls lie. It is a fact. And they lie good.

I knew that she was lying. I had known her long enough to know. I did not know what the lie was about, but I knew that it was happening.

Well, now I know the details.

As I say, I would like to believe that she can find another kindhearted farang who treats her well. Given her childhood, I think that she deserves it. Given her behavior with me, particularly the last two months that we were together, I fear that she will engage in more self-destructive behavior.

I sincerely do hope that she is able to apply some lessons learned to her next relationship, with this new guy "Michael," whomever he is. I hope that he does not abuse her. I hope that he cares for her, and for her kids.

Unfortunately, I have become a big believer in karma, and I am not optimistic.

It all very sad and I know of another similar case recently where the girl had really hit the jackpot as long as she could hold it together on the truth front. Sadly she could not and a divorce is in progress, why do so many seemingly act against their best interests? Maybe guys are the same though as many get married after indulging in the P4P scene only to find themselves unable to give it up. I imagine it's not easy to adjust to a life of truthfull stay at home/study monotany when everything has been so easy to come by without any effort. Planning for the future and forethought is not a skill practiced by many BG's.

You'd be better off dating shop workers than bargirls if you're after a decent character.

Sounds to me like magician's girl was just a plain old whore. Magician, the length and emotional intensity of your posts suggest you haven't really come to terms with the reality yet. You were taken in by a WHORE. You were paying her from day one and paying her far too much! 5000 baht for a 24 y/o with kids is way too much. You've even told us that she's finding it difficult to get customers. She'll probably be taking it up the arse for 500 baht in a couple of years max. FFS she might even have been doing that when she was in the "relationship" with you. She spoonfed you BULLSHIT for 18 months and you swallowed it all! You are just another SUCKER who has been taken in by a Thai whore. Really, I don't mean to be brutal or cruel, I am honestly trying to help, but if you're going to get over this you need to accept that you made a mistake that frankly you should be embarrassed about and MOVE ON!

Not embarrassed.

I took a risk, and it failed.

If I am a sucker, I am a sucker who had a great girlfriend for well over a year. They were good months, and I would never trade them.

When it became apparent that things were amiss, I acted.

As for the "whore" part....who knows why the girl engages in self-destructive behavior? I am not a shrink.

I continue to be friends with her friend. We went out to dinner a couple of weeks ago, and Amy's name never even came up. It was nice.

This last time...I did not raise the subject. She did. I just let her talk, and kept her talking. She feels badly about Amy's behavior, as well. She is her friend. But neither of us can do much about her bad decisions.

This is all very personal. But...it may be useful to someone else.

And it does me some good to get it all off my chest.

There is no way that I will ever consider a reconciliation. I cannot trust the girl. Bottom line.

I have been actively interviewing replacements. Looks like it will be a long process, but not one without its compensations.

I think a shop girl might be a great candidate.

I think that I will go shopping.

:)

I have to agree with wonderlust, at least the content of what he is saying.

It seems you are not able to let go. I don't think she is willing to let go of the potential cashflow you can offer. She knows your still interested. Do you really think her friend is watching your back or hers?

This isn't a game where you can win back your money so get up and leave the table. She will be back with 'devastating' new circumstances that you just can't turn your back on. She will respond humbly by being your 'friend' and eventually you will br throwing her out of the apartment again...that is unless you buck up and move along. You still got it bad for this girl. Time to really exert some self control, discipline, and toe the line.

BTW - I am undefeated in BG / Falang relationships.

Archived