Poll on getting screwed over by a Thaigirl

Central Scrutinizer

magician said:

From my standpoint, I think that she did well for herself. He really is a fine man. Honorable, decent, polite, without a single mean bone in his body. I do not think that she is equipped to really appreciate him, though. I think that she is struggling with it.

I agree without seeing him, i just assume you are entirely right! On the other hand you would not date a girl of his age, his shape even when she had all this quality features 'same same' as him! In rough words, we go to thailand because we are sick of fucking buffalos :)

right? Once they have reached the security status some of them are happy with it and some of them want more, they want handsome husband on top of the security! To be honest I prefer this type of person who is reaching for higher goals, I personally have my problems with people that are satisfied too easy! If everyone on this planet would give his best, this would be a better world (IMO)

magician said:

I have to say, though....I really am not interested in butterflying. I really would prefer to have a solid relationship with a special woman.

In my head I love the idea of butterflying, in the reality the sex is just not as good as with someone you like! Solid relationship in Thailand is maybe the 'same same' as frozen fire.... a miracle!

Love might hit you like a stroke all of a sudden, but keeping the one you love is a privilege which is only preserved to those who are willing to wake up every morning and make this girl happy again for the rest of your life! We all know this is not easy! We all know that this wouldn't be enough with a Thai Girl, there are still their customs, where you do SHIT that you HATE to do, like financing her family, like giving into SHIT that you don't like etc... because one is afraid to loose his Telak when he turns down too many of their requests!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back to topic:

[/b]Have you ever been screwed over by a Thai lady? You may choose only one

[color:"red"] NO [color:"black"]

Did she break your heart? You may choose only one

[color:"red"]NO [color:"black"]

Did she steal your money? You may choose only one

Did she leave you for another? You may choose only one

Did she use you to get your money and then leave you? You may choose only one

Was she a bargirl or a GTG? You may choose only one

[color:"red"] Bar Girl [color:"black"]

Am I the only one here?

feeling lonely :doah:

BB,

I expected you to reply with something along those lines :grinyes:

Maybe, but most who have been screwed know dam well they were (are)

I have this friend living in farangland with his sweet little thai bride who happened to be on holiday in Udon when I moved over there early February.

I had dinner with him at a hotel restaurant, whilst our ladies went for a moo kata. She is screwing him and he knows, we talked about that and some of the details (I know more details than he from my gf but did not see why I should tell him more, he knows enough)

The ladies also talked"love" and my gf showed grief how my friend's wife misbehaves.

Anyway, at age 70 with a 30 years old wifie "taking care of him" he told me "what the heck, what could I wish more in my old days?"

When you read the sad story of Magician here :rip:

We both are lucky:our gf's don't have bf's, are (were) not married, don't have children to support, none of this shit isn't it?

:footinmou

BelgianBoy said:

Thalenoi,

Maybe some have been screwed over by their Thai partner without them even knowing or admitting it........

(disclaimer = not pointing at anyone)

BB

I maintain that a lot of guys live in denial of getting screwed by any woman, Thai or other wise. Some either just aren't aware of it and live in ignorant bliss, or else they just deny it to themselves saying "mine really is different..." others will just never admit it publically, or on the net...up to them...

Old Hippie said:
BelgianBoy said:

Thalenoi,

Maybe some have been screwed over by their Thai partner without them even knowing or admitting it........

(disclaimer = not pointing at anyone)

BB

I maintain that a lot of guys live in denial of getting screwed by any woman, Thai or other wise. Some either just aren't aware of it and live in ignorant bliss, or else they just deny it to themselves saying "mine really is different..." others will just never admit it publically, or on the net...up to them...

is that not exactly the same POV we have here ???? :p

That constant crossdressing is getting ya a bit confused me thinks.....

BB

While it is important to be cautious, and to watch for the "warning signs," it is also important not to permit paranoia and suspicion to ruin a good thing.

The Thai girls that I have known are extraordinarily sensitive emotional creatures. Again, one of the reasons why I think that my relationship with this last girlfriend failed is because I really did not love her, and she knew it. At least, I did not love her in ways that she understood. I am older, twice divorced, and have not grown up watching Thai soap operas, or watching Thai country song videos. She asked me, a couple of times over the course of our relationship, if I really loved her. She was very insecure about it.

I reassured her by asking her where I went every night. Her answer: you come home. Right, I said. I come home. I do not go out, I do not gamble, I do not butterfly, I do not drink whiskey. I come home.

Then I asked her, how much money do I have? She knew down to the baht exactly how much that I had, not just in my bank accounts, but in my pocket. I pointed out, what do I do with my money? She said, you use it for us. Exactly. I use it for us.

Then I asked her, what do I do every day? She said, you go to work. Precisely, I noted. I go to work. Every day. She calls me, and I am at work. Why do I go to work, I asked her? To take care of her, she said. Right. I go to work to take care of her.

When I travel, do I call her? She said yes, I call her every day. And that was the truth. I called her every day, no matter where I was, no matter the time. And every time that I called her, I was alone, behaving myself.

So, I think that she "got it." I think that she understood that there are many ways of showing love. Buying roses, or presents (which I did on occasion) were, perhaps, mere demonstrations of love. Where it really mattered, in terms of time, commitment and finances, I was there a hundred percent.

It was not enough.

For whatever reason, she fell out of love with me, and she took steps to sabotage the relationship.

Maybe she wanted more money for her family.

Maybe her friends confused her, and made her feel that I did not elevate her standard of living as highly as she thought reasonable.

Maybe her pussy just started itching, and she wanted some strange.

Who the fuck knows. I have theories, but that is all that they are.

I realize now that I will never know, and with the passage of weeks and months, it is increasingly ok.

I am currently being stalked by a girl who is a total nympho in the sack. We have a great time beneath the covers. She, too, is coming off a broken relationship, so we both have "broken heart."

I do not love this girl, either. But she sure is a lot of fun, for the most part. We are working on the glitches. She is showing me that she wants to stick around. I think that it is primarily for the money, primarily because she enjoys a better standard of living with me, and she gains face, but that is enough for now. I no longer expect these girls to love me. As long as they are nice to me, and they take care of me, fuck it: it is enough.

At least, I think that it has to be enough.

I probably have had my quota of real love in my lifetime.

So, yes. It hurts to know that a girl that perhaps I really did love after all, is now "out there" with another man. But we did have some great months together, and there were days where I was very happy.

It hurts like hell to know that she sold her pussy to a stranger for 10,000 baht, and lied her ass off to me about it.

But it is over. I have not seen her, nor talked to her, since I threw her lying, cheating ass out at 3AM on a Sunday night in late December.

My little nympho girl just called for delivery. She is laying out the plates and silverware. She just woke up, and came to me to give me a hug, smelling like the bed, her hair all in tangles.

Life has been worse.

:)

Archived