Did she steal your money? You may choose only one

[color:"red"] Yes [color:"black"]

Did she leave you for another? You may choose only one

Did she use you to get your money and then leave you? You may choose only one

Was she a bargirl or a GTG? You may choose only one

[color:"red"] Bar Girl [color:"black"]

[color:"green"] for those that answer this way, they should get their own column.

[color:"red"]

Cent:

Well done!

But now i see a problem with the question (in an anal mood tonight).

There are several thai ladies in my dark past. One broke the heart. Others did not. One got 5000 baht from my account but I dumped her so "Did she leave you for another?" does not apply.

Anyway, i just answered based on the one who broke my heart. Sounds strange saying that since we all know what a smooth professional punter i am. ::

Mailuk,

Did it quickly without enough thought as to how many questions I would need. I did think there was a fuction where you could add more questions when editing the damned thing. Couldn't find a way to add more though. I would have asked at least four more questions to it.

Well, it only asks if you ever have really, and if so BG or GTG, and did she break your heart and/or steal/connive money off you during the 'relationship' (not a BF or payment for sex :D).

Cent

BkkT,

Not necessarily. You'd be surprised how many have been screwed over by the so-called 'Good Thai Girls'. They do have an advantage as some guys let their guard down with them, thinking "She's not a hooker/bargirl/massage lass whatever, and feeling there will not be a problem as there can be with the pros. It's why I did make both in the last question.

Cent

I voted:

yes

yes

I consider the heart break or "stealing my heart" to be getting screwed over...

no

yes

No

Last question I couldn't answer inaccordance with the rest of the Poll, should have been an option for "both." The one girl thatreally got to me the most was a bar girl, dumped me for another, but never took or asked for money. (didn't meet her in a bar in the course of her work, she says this is the difference).

Another girl was a GTG, dumped me for another, never asked for money either, was in fact a bigger liar than the Bar girl. I have known many GTGs who were in fact bigger players/liars than their bar girl counter parts...I have also gotton more "send money" requests from GTGs than from Bar girls...Frankly, I see no difference between a GTG trying to get money out of a farang, and a bar girl doing the same...both whores in my book. Oddly, there was a time when I was idealistic, and hated that word (whore)...

i have had a few close shaves with both kinds ,small ammounts given for opening a food stall to get off the game ,which they didnt use it for. and last year had a close shave with a gal who was trying to set me up on a condo ,but overheard her talking in thai to her mangda and she blew it . So now i use that as a hook to keep them interested .(you stay me you get a condo and pension25million when me die) bla bla bla.

From other gents i know who HAVE been screwed GTGs are worse than whores, as they are more hard to spot and a better liars.

Thai gals are fine for ST and LT but on NO account take one home with you .Too ammoral fickle and downright untrustworthy.

Its a jungle out there on the streets .

Numerous gals are on the marriage agency books as GTGs but are in fact ex whores or still operating .

Archived