Poll on getting screwed over by a Thaigirl

Central Scrutinizer

I have to agree 100%. This has been said before on these boards, but how can a girl you pay to fuck a few weeks a year, and who fucks other guys for money while you are gone...even be considered a girl friend? non the less, the term generally means "whore I really like" or "I am really that stupid..."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>how can a girl you pay to fuck a few weeks a year, and who fucks other guys for money while you are gone...even be considered a girl friend?<<<

Wait a minute now don't put me in a strqaight jacket. If I like a p4p girl i can make her my GF. If she is still working her ass while i'm away then she won't need money from me which puts us on an even keel financially.

Everyone has their own idea of what a girlfriend is. If a guy wants a faithful angel, trained to play piano and who is waiting for marriage to lose her virginity, and he finds her, then he can call her his GF if he wants.

OTOH, if a guy does not give a shit about all that, and is a little bit frayed at the neuro level, then he might be very happy to call his BG a girlfriend. A BG is capable of entering into a relationship with a farang that she likes for reasons based on factors other than (or more likely in addition to) the baht factor.

• 4 weeks later...

remember guys

Women will manage to at some time {without your help} screw up a relationship one way or another.

When ya catch her screwing up whatever, open the door and toss her out - If you dont - she will think your weak.

Make her stay out at least a week, if she loves ya she'll beg for about 1 day for every month youve been together, if she doesent - not worth the trouble.

Only take her back when she says "ill do anything". tell her to bend over and take it in the ass. If she does - fine, if anything negitive, open the toss and toss her out for good, change your phone # right away.

• 4 weeks later...
Old Hippie said:

but how can a girl you pay to fuck a few weeks a year, and who fucks other guys for money while you are gone...even be considered a girl friend? non the less, the term generally means "whore I really like" or "I am really that stupid..."

Not there is also a third possibility:

She is a whore who fucks guy for money but will stop to live with you......(in a very few cases) ::

This is to magician

Don't trust your ex's girlfriend they look out for each other first. I had almost the same story as you mine endeed badly. now her girl friend calls me often and cooks for me all the time and tells me little bits of info about my ex to make me trust her. I think try to keep the door open for their friends to come back for more. your girl will come back.

Don't trust

llib

Hi Cent,

You know the score. I'll soon give you an update by mail/PM.

BTW, when I looked at the questions, I could not see anyway to vote! I should note, however, that on my machine, everytime I visit this site I get an error message warning me that the "Page is not dislayd properly" and it may not function as it should.

::

OH, she can be a girlfriend, quite a whore, and not be in it for cash. Impossible you say??? Ancedote needed: My best example would be a now former Rainbow Girl (I won't say where she's working now) who had a kid with a Japanese guy almost 18 months back.

She is a stunning girl and did well always at her bar, but she just fell for this wanker. This guy had no money even when he was on holiday, 40 year old salaryman divorced with no savings from Northern Japan. So, once the kid happened and he decided to stay for awhile he couldn't even get a job in Bangers for at least 6 months :doah::dunno: They lived off her savings.

Once the kid came the girlfriend hung tough, as she had to go back to work because the meager job he'd gotten at 30K baht and change a month wasn't enough for their lifestyle and the kid in her opinion.

Anyways they are still together, and I saw the guy a few months ago out with friends buying drinks, and wondered what had gone on. Did not take long to find out as there was a BG from Rainbow in the vicinity who sneered at him and started complaining or 'da' him to me.

"He no gud man tuk my friend money go wit hiz friend drinkin." :eek:

She's definitely his girlfriend, but the situation is pretty ugly to say the least. Doesn't change anything but just shows the variations in the whole punter / BG soap opera.

Best,

the_numbers

Archived