Poll on getting screwed over by a Thaigirl

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cavanami said:

Yes, women are women and the Thai ladies add a little drama to the equation.

Do Thai ladies really bring drama that different from ladies in the rest of the world? maybe any cultural difference might add to the mix, but I didn't get the feeling Thai women were particularly more drama-tic than western women.

aesthete said:

Do Thai ladies really bring drama that different from ladies in the rest of the world? maybe any cultural difference might add to the mix, but I didn't get the feeling Thai women were particularly more drama-tic than western women.

this has actually nothing to do with culture, people that are used to problems are not able to push the happy button all of a sudden. You will get the same kind of reaction in the USA or in Europe from a person who was mistreaded or had to live in poverty. It is an addiction the body needs to produce estrogen and adrenaline!

• 3 weeks later...

Magician

I feel for you, you did your best but you are right about trust. When trust ins gone it is time to move on. I know it hurts but it has to be done. My longtime #1 girl (known 5 years) just sent me an E-Mail entitiled I'M Sorry. In in she said she could not be sending me any more E-Mails as she had just married a guy and was now living in Europe. I am sad beyond words as I cared for her so much. At least she thought highly of me as she sent me an E-Mail to let me know. She and I have always had trust in each other. I am sad but happy for her as she now has someone woh loves her and according to her is a good man and she is very happy. Over the years I have told her she needed to find a younger man who would love her and take good care of her as I was too old for her, 24 vs 50 something. I hope he treats her well as she is a nice girl. As for me, she will always be my friend although I miss her so much. I still have several friends in Bkk, my 20 yr old just sent me an E-Mail telling me she misses me and is waiting for my return. Not too sure if I want to get too involved with a young one again on a long term basis knowing I am too old for her and will not marry her. Who knows, one of these days I may find the right one for me as will you. In the meantime, just go out and try different ladies and one day you will find another to share your life with. I hope I am as lucky as well. Take care of yourself and good luck.

Thank you.

Life is much simpler...when you avoid entanglement.

I just met a really lovely girl at a five star hotel yesterday.

I like to tease the girls that I meet, so I asked her "how many husbands do you have?"

That cracked her up. Of course she said "no have."

Then I said, "how many boyfriends do you have."

Again, she laughed, "mai mee."

I looked at her, she was really pretty, and I told her, "impossible. You have many. Tell me the truth."

Then the truth came out. "Ok. I have one boyfriend."

Uh, huh.

I then asked, "he is an old man? Very fat? Very rich?"

Again she laughed, and agreed, but amended it to say "he is rich so-so."

I did not ask her how old that she was, but I estimated around 24, maybe 26. Wonderful poise, excellent English, and classic features. Tall.

A girl that would be completely out of my league in any Western country, but (to my delight and surprise) would very probably go out with me here.

Sure do feel bad for the boyfriend, though.

And there it is: there is no way that a relationship with this girl would ever go anywhere, as I would never be able to forget the fact that she flirted with me while she was in a relationship with another man. True, I know no details about that relationship, so perhaps there are mitigating circumstances.

But she also lied, at first. Yes, she 'fessed up. But how many times does she have this conversation every day? She is lovely. I am sure that she gets hit on at least five times a day. Ok, maybe three. But still.

Like I said: I feel bad for the boyfriend.

• 3 weeks later...

Does dating an American born Thai girl count?

Gorgeous girl, intelligent, sweet, etc. She even bought the drinks the first time we went out. But alas, my lass didn't last...

And yes I was heart broken.

BW

A french guy in the beer garden told me its best to try and meet a girl with as few problems as possible,if thats posiible.

I have to agree. I think if you can meet a thai girl who is focused on doing something in her life,career,college etc.its better.

I ve also found that its better to find a thai girl who is self-respecting. Too many thai girls let themsleves get into compromising situations which can end in self-destruction. They find it hard to say no.

My story is the opposite side of this thread. I m with a nice girl. I do trust her. She is half thai,half saudi. Very very pretty. She is a young girl,doesnt smoke,doesn t drink and in 9 months has never asked me for a penny. Infact she would nt give me her phone number when I first met her,only email. And it was nt until after two months of seeing her that I held her hand or kissed her. Never had that experience with a girl b4 so it was nice to get to know someone first. She warned me about thai girls saying dont trust any of them easily at all. She said that if your thai girl doesn t help you much to learn thai its not such a good sign. She said alot of thai girls dont want u to know thai.

Shes very smart. When I asked her what religion she was,she said shes not sure. NO one can prove any of them. I thought this was refreshing,and we do have argue ments about politics eyc. She has her ow opinions.

My girl asked me not to trust her and I said why,as I was a little perplexed,and she said thai girls are very smart, and if I trust her that easily then I can trust another thai girl, just as easily.

My girl is learning trading at the stock exchange of thailand resource center,learning web design,guitar and wants to go to uni when shes saved the money.

The problem is she is very insecure about me leaving her and not caring for her. I ve found a really good girl with her own mind and independent thinking. The problem is me.

The problem is that I m a loose cannon sometimes. I like to have drink,she never goes to a bar unless the saxophone with me etc, but I love woman and these pretty girls everywhere. I dont know if I m ready for a big one. But at the same time I never want to lose this girl. Always want to be in contact.

What I m trying to say is that theres drawbacks in all situations u find yourself in,as well as good things too.

I m not saying that bar girls are out of bounds for a relationship. Its just that you know that thery are a bargirl from day one and if you have any problems a few months in,then you might think its because I chose a bargirl. Where as the same problem could have existed with a "GTG". Its just that you will always have it in your head that they are a bargirl,from day one. So before you even start you will be thinking too much about can I trust or not. Its best to start on a level playing field.

I think its not difficult to know a good girl or not. The signs appear pretty quickly in my experience.

IMHO, the chances of meeting a girl for relationship material is greatly increased by the choice of where you meet her,in what circumstances. Does she have other interests in her life,or is she a girl that likes to go out 4-7 nights aweek. IMHO, the more balanced their life is the easier the realtionship will be. Also don t form judgements too soon and take things slowly. Don t fall too quickly.

Theres a saying " If you love something,let it go. If it comes back again its yours and if it doesnt it was never yours in the first place"

• 3 weeks later...

a lot of the problems would be solved if people stopped referring to them as thai girlfriends.

they are anything but girlfriends. i mean real girlfriends.

on another forum a guy says he has a tgf but if things dont work out he may fire her. since when are girlfriends fireable. or maybe he might lay her off like general motors would to its employees.

Archived