Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

Hi Emperor,

If you want her enough you will have her, I've never met one for real who was trying anything other than better their life and prospects, that included getting married to a farang and producing a family.

Being told 'you're different', 'kind', 'nice man' jai dee or whatever is pretty standard. I by no means wish to be negative but have you been to LOS before? Those girls really do know how to caste a spell!!!

JP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i do hear everything that's being said and i agree with some and disagree with some. If ever there was a person who was online when it all started that would be me. I mean the very first time i walked into a chatroom (AOL) i picked up a chick and was fucking her the very next day. It didn't take me long to realize that this was defintely the way of the future. Hippie, i think you are way off by what you're saying. I never expect anything from someone i'm talking to, to be doing anything other than what i am also doing. Hell i have 200 plus names on each of my messengers and when i talk to them i am for the most part sincere with them all. But like the man said, it's about law of averages. In my book, she who is sitting in the chair when the music stops wins the game. My only question is, if this girl is only in it for cash then i'm out. But truthfully, hey if you are on the other side of the world and a girl wants 4,000 bht from you and you like her, hell yeah give it to her. Do you know what a date in Manhattan cost these days?? Heck giving her 4,000 bht i'm getting off cheap and what's wrong if she has other guys? I never ever thought for a minute that just because i was sitting across from a table with a girl on a date that she didn't have another date lined up the next day. I hope she did because i sure as heck did. Just look at yourself and think if its ok for you to do it to others then why can it not be done to you? Money is made to be spent, plain and simple, i'm not saying lose your shirt over it and i'd hope you get something in return. A part of me thinks that a girl should find out who can take care of her and who can not. Just think, every guy online is a Corporate President, a Brain Surgeon and Nasa Scientist... come on, who's really playing games?

Ok so if you are looking to line up a girl or more for the next trip, what makes you think she isn't lining up guys? Look, what do you want out of this? Lasting love? ok the girl is hunting the internet "looking to better her life with marrage and family" as one guy put it...the issue here is using you to do it, not really having the priority of love and long term in mind...fine if you are ok with that...but the law of averages says, yes, some are good...MOST are not, be careful...the odds ARE against you...

Well in a way looking online is whittling down the odds. Sure there are sharks out there but at least you know you're talking to someone with time on their hands. How does one judge sincerity in strangers anyway? Are they the ones that fuck on the first date?

The EmperorNeo does seem to be going into it with his eyes open. I bet he oozes sincerity too. :)

Hippie, i read everything you said and then re-read it just to make sure. Actually I have always thought isn't that what a woman is supposed to do, line up the best husband for her so she can protect and grow her children, while we the men to out and do the financial thing so that we can have a family also? I always say "I kill the food, you cook the food, we eat the food". To me thats what i call "A womans right to choose".

Furthermore I'm not lining up a lay for a trip to there because for that I'd get a sex professional i.e. Bargirl and do my thing, but this is different. Of course i want her to turn out to be sincere but if not it's really no different than the other 1 million dates i've been on here in Jersey/New York. You win some and you lose some.

Overall in these cases I just try to look at it from a womans perspective, if i were in her shoes I'd start out with a bunch of guys and make them perform for me and find out how is real and who is not. At the end of the day whoever is there, he is the one I would give the chance to. By that point I would know he had a stable job, a future that looks better than my current options and someone who would treat me nice.

"...Hippie, i read everything you said and then re-read it just to make sure. Actually I have always thought isn't that what a woman is supposed to do, line up the best husband for her so she can protect and grow her children, while we the men to out and do the financial thing so that we can have a family also? I always say "I kill the food, you cook the food, we eat the food". To me thats what i call "A womans right to choose"..."

Heavy sigh...hmmm, ok first off, I AM NOT AN EXPERT! OK? and I DON'T want to insult you or talk down to you o.k? Now...What makes you think she is looking to get a good husband and a family for life? She may stick around, have a kid or 2, then bail! The kids insure income! A true nice girl might not be trolling the internet lining up 1-12 guys to see who is best. A girl like this, will always be looking for a better deal...if a woamn is "supposed" to line up her best deal for financial gain and support, then it is a relationship based on money/support, NOT LOVFE and thus it is a business deal, NOT a relationship, and you are fucked from the start...The old days of the woman staying home while the man worked are more less over, unless you have a hell of an income these days...this is the era of a 2 income household. If you have the kind of money to keep your wife home in the states, then you have a hell of a lot to lose WHEN it all goes south...COVER YOUR ASS!

"...1 million dates i've been on here in Jersey/New York. You win some and you lose some...."

No. When you think about it, in love for your life, you might win 1-2 you lose a lot more. Sadly, in love, you can lose a lot more than your heart and your pride...the financial result can be devastating...IF she is looking at this as a business deal, so should you!

No offense, but you sound a bit nieve here, almost to the point of a wind up......where as I am cynical and bitter...of course, I could be wrong... as I said, good luck, I hope it all works out for you.

Hippy, i take no offense to what you're saying at all and you would have to take the cynical approach to my optimistic one but for sure i wouldn't say nieve. I did not grow up in such a place where nieve people are produced. Marriage for love? Well to me i would think when the love is gone what do you have? What will bind you together is respect for each other and the instituation of marriage itself. I may fall out of love with this woman one day (god forbid - hypothetically speaking of course) but i would really try to stay in the marriage because i understand what marriage is (in my opinion). For me, my task is always finding the girl who's opinion matches mine. marriage is a very long road, sometimes youre in love and sometimes your not but you try to hold it together and make it to the good times.. it might take longer than over night but jumping ship doesn't really resolve it. You could easily jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. I still think it is ok for a woman to choose a mate based on money and genes. Can he produce quality kids and support them while they grow and for me she has to of course be smart enough to keep me stimulated but also she has to be in my eyes a very hot chick! may be shallow but i want them both. I am quick to turn down a very attractive girl just because she doesn't do it for me upstairs just as i am quick to turn down a not so attractive girl cause i know every other girl will turn my head. I seek the balance.

Everything in your reply could asbolutely happen no matter who you pick so i always have that in mind. I guess our disagreement is whether it's possible to find a good girl (thai or otherwise) online. For me i say yes. Today everybody in the world is online and they are surely looking for someone if they don't already have it. I think the online dating thing just makes it all more transparent. Imagine if there was a way to know really what all those girls where really thinking and doing back when you were dating heavily. You'd be surprised. For me, i woke up long ago and realized that everybody is playing a game to ultimately get what they want. Just because they play doesn't mean they dont' want to be a proper winner. :-)

"The old days of the woman staying home while the man worked are more less over, unless you have a hell of an income these days..."

Yes I think those days are over and not just for financial reasons. The internet may not be the best place to look for the quiet domestic maternal type.

Archived