Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

Ok everybody, heres something new I'm going to try. I'm going to use you all as a general council for opinions and she what kind of result i will get. Let me tell you the situation.

About 1 week ago, i was phishing on yahoo for girls (TG's of course). I do this way to see if i can find the type that i really have an interest for. Now mind you, i've been phishing online for the past 15 years. I have meet and hooked up with girls all over the world and most have been very nice. So i send her a message and she replies to it which was kind of a pleasant surprise. She right away put on her video cam and asked me if i had one also. I told her know but she didn't mind and OH MY GOD, this girl came straight out my dream book! She is awsome! Hair to her stomach, dark skin and i mean dark, the prettiest eyes the brightest smile and 28 years old. I actually think i fell right away but i know how to keep my cool. That day we had a good chat, but i could also see she was also talking to others, that's common, i mean how many people are just sitting there doing nothing but waiting for something? as the time went on i gained her attention more and more. I think that first day we talked for 5 hours (we had a brief pass as i went to work but then right back online). We had much in common and she was surprised i knew so much about her culture and things like that.

Let me give you alittle background on her. First shes from Ubon (actually a near by village), her family of course owns a rice farm and are poor. She left school at 12 years old to work but she is really bright and does have the ability to form somewhat abstract thoughts and ideas. She really is her own person in a sense. She got married at 19 and then divorced. Seems her husband hooked up with a Farang woman in Pattaya, dumped the wife and took the kid and married the Farang girl. I've dated divorced girls before and i'd say her attitude about it is pretty good, just moving along thru life.

When i first met her, the very first thing i noticed was her big smile. Always smiling and laughing and so happy. For the next few days we met up online everyday and i could tell she wasn't really talking to other people. I had her attention fully (if anything she was just giving "yes"/"no" replies to others while staying focused on whatever we were talking about) and hours would pass each day. We would ever talk 2 or 3 times in a day and always there would be an offline message from one or the other. She's now in bangkok, been there for a few weeks. Now here comes the twisty part. She came to work at a hotel in Bangkok while staying in a room mate situation with her girlfriend from her village. The roommate has a boyfriend who lives in another asian country so they don't see each other to often but they will soon. The roommate also works at night in a famous central bangkok hotel so her job is legit. Now my girl was also working at that hotel but her mom hurt her arm back in the village and called her to come back home which she did. She stayed in the village for 2 weeks but then lost her job so now she's back in bkk looking for another job while staying with the roommate.

3 days ago, she didn't come online at her usual time. Eventually that day she came online but she was at a net cafe and told me something was wrong with her computer... probably the network card. The computer isn't hers, it's the room mates but since the room mate isnt' really there to use it and only uses skype to talk to her boyfriend the responsibility fell on my girl and this made her pretty sad she had to pay for that because she had no money for it. We talked about it and she said she will ask her friend to help her. Now i know really know if this friend was a girl/guy or what. My assumption from her tone was that it's a girl but i will ask her now that i think about it. I threw a line out to her to see how she would react by telling her a network card is not that expensive, i will give it to you if you need it. She refused, she told me what she likes about me is when we talk, i never mention sex or what i can do for her if she was my girl. She said it would be ok, her friend will help her. Then the very next day she comes online at her usual time only this time she is very sad. She said she had her roommates mobile phone with her in her purse and someone must have stolen it because it was gone. Now she must pay for that also. I'm thinking, hmmm, 2 expenses in 30 hours.. i know when it rains it pours but does it actually rain more in Thailand than in the rest of the world? Why is it that these girls always have some crazy drama in their lives. Well it seemed that each day her life is becoming sadder and sadder, now she says she wants to go back home to visit her son beause she has not seen him in over a year. Also at the end of the month she told me she will goto stay with her mom for a few weeks because it's the anniversary of her fathers death, 2 years. So for a while she was even saying that maybe we won't talk for a few months because they have no interent in her house and Ubon is 1 hour away. Anyway we went back and forth with that for a while because i keep telling her to take it easy and just give life some time. Nobody knows the future.

Let me side or back track whichever way you want to see it... a few days ago we were talking about somethings (I'm always asking a million questions) and she told me about how she has to give her mom 10,000 bht for thier house in Ubon, that they are behind and had already taken her step fathers truck. Again she wasn't asking me for any money or asistance. She just took it as it's her duty to be in bkk to work off this debt. I even asked her did she ever think to work in a bar but she said she would never do that because she can find some kind of job. She said only girls who do that are ones that think thats the only way they can work. Again, she's saying all the right things and also, i have heard it all from everybody, i can protect myself pretty well on here. I asked her how much was her total debt on the house and she said 260,000 bht. In my mind, if i were to ever try to hook this girl for marriage, i know for sure this is the amount the parents would surely ask for. Anyway, she has told me that she resolved all these issues with the computer and the phone so she doesnt' need any money. This is what's tricking me out, she is poor and isn't moving towards money at all.

So what i decided to do was set this thread and keep a post of what she's doing and going thru. Maybe in the end it will be a typical chronicle for someone else to read and say "Hey that happend to me", also you guys can give some input because maybe you've had a similar experience or can just give a better persective on things.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't know if she's sincere unless and until you spend time with her and get to know her... same advice as in any situation when forming a relationship.

Good luck!

I think there is absolutely zero chance of any sort of serious relationship unless you are living here.

There are huge opportunities to buy hosues, pay for phones, operations, buffalo and everything else you can think of.

Would you meet a girl in your country, online, and trust her?

If the answer is no why do you think anything here will be any different?

Cetainly not because the women here are so much better looking.

Actually my last girlfriend i met her online and she lives in Taipei, we were together for 4 years and recently broke up. I've learned that people have a good life in Taiwan and really don't want to leave their families, so after all this time she came to realize that she didn't want to live in the USA and i would never live in Taiwan so we finished it. She was a great girl and we went back and from between here and there for all those years. Some would say it's a waste but hell i've had girls across town in the past who cost me almost as much and gave half the satisfaction. For sure i know you can find a quality girl online and it can work. The question i have is, is it probably with a Thai girl online and especially this one because i know my past and history. I will date this girl and push her. I'm older now and want marriage for the first time. If she is the one then i have no problems in going to Isaan and BBQ'ing a cow with some beers for everybody! :-) just my opinion.

Don't listen to the usual negative responses, not all TG online are the same. Many met their wives online, including stickman.
:: hmmm.

I spend a lot of time engaged in the phising business looking for my new love ::. I always find any discussions about money off putting and family hardships as a sign to keep away especially if it occurs soon after meeting online. I've met quite a few girls online and enjoyed my time with all of them. Over past couple of years theres been a big increase in girls joining in the phising game, lots of them students looking for sponsors, its surprising how many are successful, my current gf is a student at Ramkahaeng and tells me all about her friends escapades and I suspect one or two of her own. :oJust go hang out at any net cafe near a uni :).

You'll never know how honest she is until you are with her and find out the hard way, then again she'll want to find out how honest you are

:p

JP

JP, i hear you completely and i know the deal... i have heard every hardship case and money story you can imagine. Once they ask me, i'm gone...OUT! But my point is for this girl it's different, she's not asking me for money, she is the one who made is clear to me that she knows the game also, how Farangs always put money in her face saying how they can do everything for her and she knows the most likely can but she doesnt' want that way. Of all my experiences i am getting a feeling she is either the one smart one who knows it's better to just deny all money now and hook the fish and eat later, or the money request will come shortly. The only thing she says to me is come to me soon as you can. She also feels that i am different than most she's met and i believe that i am different beacuse my style is pretty well groomed :-) But who knows, you learn something new everyday. I got my eyes open.

Reality check here!!! Yes, SOME meet their wife/husband on line...but do you really think you are the ONLY one she is chatting to? these girls play all options! they line up as many as they can, and sort through to find the best one...often, it comes down to who askes them to settle first...WAKE UP!

Archived