Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emperor Neo-

I wish you luck whatever you choose to do. You are making a right step by asking advice from others and that does take some courage as you must have known all the responses would not be positive.

If you think it is the right girl then you need to find out if it is the right girl.

You just gotta spend some serious time here to find out. There is just no other way.

It almost seems fashionable right now to have falang sending money among poor rural girls. It is getting publicity and that is not a good thing.

I know a few girls right now that are not bar girls and have many different guys sending them money each month. She did not ask you for money but she did mention it early on.. in classic sales training that is called a "trial close".

For your own peace of mind you need to spend some time here and figure out if she is it or not.

You should also spend some time in e-mail cafes and see how many girls are writing to falang all over the world about 'financial problems".

EmperorNeo said:

BELIEVE ME, I'M NOT TRYING TO WIND UP ANYONE. I REALLY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLES REAL OPINIONS ARE.

Mr. EmperorNeo

Trust that you are not trying to wind up anybody here.

It would be more helpful for you to give out more relevant info other than to tell us what she says and you says in the online chat.

Very simple imdeed.

Have you ever visited Thailand ?

If yes, how many trips you have done ?

If you'd enough trips, say 3 trips, under your belt to rid of the newbie mindset, you would've realize LOS is full of scam and deception and you wouldn't have spent time asking this sort of question.

Most posters responding to this thread are very knowledgeable veterans and I honestly think that they are merely doing you a favor in answering your question here.

after re reading your post you dont have a clue at what these gals are up to online. there is a whole industry of deception out there geared towards milking farangs of large sums of cash with tons of crazy hard luck stories and then some. all the angles have been tried but they always manage to dream up some new ones.

its a massive industry in thailand ,similar to the sums of cash milked by the nigerian scammers and their ilk.

BuffHello said:

after re reading your post you dont have a clue at what these gals are up to online. there is a whole industry of deception out there geared towards milking farangs of large sums of cash with tons of crazy hard luck stories and then some. all the angles have been tried but they always manage to dream up some new ones.

its a massive industry in thailand ,similar to the sums of cash milked by the nigerian scammers and their ilk.

Which one of my posts are you talking about? It's hard to respond until I know. Thanks.

Please send 100,000 baht to

Rev, Old Hippie

San Fransisco , Cal

Please enclose Round trip airfare to BKK,

Rev. OH will need her phone number etc,

He will then try to entice her (of course only using your baht),

this may take a few days , or a few weeks.

If she stays away from his charms (OK your baht ! ) and says she is saving herself for her new soul mate she meet chatting on the Internet, Then you know she is sincere,

If not , well you got off cheap, only 100,000 baht plus expenses and no broken heart or buffolo named after you.

OC

OP-

Maybe I mised something here but...is it true you have never met her in person?Face to face? If true its all BS until you do meet her. Frankly I am wondering what has gotten you so interested just from some images on the net.It may not even be her on the net it coudl be her friend or whatever.

Yea I am a jaded vet so take my POV with s grain of salt but all of the making are there for just a bunch of time wasting BS. ::

Um why does she speak English so well? You dont speak Thai do you.I dont get this...maybe i missed something.Good luck.

OP and all...

Here is a trick a Thai girl I know uses to check guys, we can use it too...Set up a different chat account, ad a picture of a handsome guy, start chatting with her, see if she bites...promise her the moon, see how she reacts etc...easy to do...save the chats to hang her with later...it is so much fun!

Online dating is rather popular right now, and I'm not talking about poor girls from Thailand. More and more are meeting their B\G F on internet or possably future spouse.

I'm sure they all have multiple people they talk to, multiple people they date, and then sort out who they like or does not like.

I think this general misstrust and fear of the person seeing others is a bitt off ... in general.

However this is Thailand and there seem to be more scamming here than in the contires with less poverty, so while the general misstrust might be unwarrented, the specific misstrust might be to the point.

However impossible to tell.

What I would not put any empashis on is the fact that she does not want a 1000 bath for a network card. That does not mean honesty or not wanting money.

''she does not want my money'' ... sounds familiar, and somethimes she does want just that.

Archived